[UserScript] Next Burn

Next Burn

Everybody is excited for his/her next burn. Me too. And I couldn’t find those information any where.

So today I finished up things at work, and decided that, hey, I got some free time, why not contribute something to the community. Hence I wrote Next Burn.

Screenshot

Feature

• Show you the next day you get to burn things.
  • Don’t show you the definition (duh)
  • Works well with @Kumirei’s Expected Daily script. Dunno about other script.

Where to get it

Basically, here. It needs WK open framework too, so get those as well.

Changelog

• 1.0.0: First version (obviously broken).
  • 1.0.1: More easily readable date.
  • 1.0.2: Actually working version. :smile:

Thanks

• @Kumirei, where I get half of the code from.
  • @ukebox, where I get the other half of the code.
  • @rfindley, whose WKOF is awesome.
11 Likes

Next burn is October 1st? :wink:

Does the code auto-format the text based on region? If not, I’d recommend making the text auto-format, making it configurable, displaying it as YYYY-MM-DD, or displaying it in full as January 10, 2019 (is that a universal format?). One of those (if you haven’t already done this).

4 Likes

Yup, updated in version 1.0.1. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s nice to know when i will have my first burn. Thanks for the script! :durtle_noice:

1 Like

Nice to see it works even on dark theme. I didn’t even test witht it :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

Maybe you want to say “Now” or the next upcoming burn, or something else when the next burn is currently available? I got confused by this before I realised what it meant

1 Like

my next burn is 2 days ago :thinking:

don’t know what happened here, as I don’t have any reviews to do.

2 Likes

I’m back to WK for the foreseeable future, so I’m hunting down bug for this as well as migrating this to V2 soon. If anybody see a bug, please let me know.

1 Like