The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

You can add my site to the list! /t/Shinkoku-Single-page-site-to-view-your-critical-items-at-a-glance/9356/1

I am using an iPad and during quizzes I find that I have to click on the response bar twice to get it to stay so I can input my answer. When I first click the bar, my cursor appears there and the keyboard pulls up, but before I can type the keyboard drops and the cursor disappears as if I had not clicked the bar. The second time I click the bar it stays and I can type. This is on the website not the app. The app has other issues like freezing up so I have resorted to using the website only.

I just added everything from the past month or so, let me know if i missed something.

Thanks for the list Shotgun, I’ve been away from the site for a year or so. This made it so much easier to figure out which of my userscripts were still functioning, and finding all the cool ones that have been released since. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Aikibujin said... Thanks for the list Shotgun, I've been away from the site for a year or so. This made it so much easier to figure out which of my userscripts were still functioning, and finding all the cool ones that have been released since. ^_^

Cheers!
glad to be of help! :) 
ShotgunLagoon said...

Userstyles

CHANGELOG
updated Aug 9, 2015
-added WaniKani Custom Color Style by RayderBlitz to userstyles
 Whoops, just noticed this bit here.
Didn't know that you included or planned to include that kind of 3rd party bits as well.

But while I'm at it I'll just virulently discriminate against you:
○ You linked to hoovard's fridge magnet script instead of the actual userstyle thread.
○ In some comment (iirc it was an answer post to one of my styles or in a thread I linked one of them) I read that greasemonkey also seems to be able to utilize the styles - was too lazy to look into it myself though.

And to make up for my mean attacks on your personality, I'll bribe you with these links just in case:
"Simple Dark Userstyle": /t/Simple-dark-Userstyle/9032/1
"KaniWani Custom/Dark Style": /t/KaniWani-CustomDark-Style-post-overhaul/9279/1
And the thread famous for its fitting example screenies: /t/WaniKani-Custom-Color-Style-Eternal-Early-Access-○P/8859/1

@RayderBlitz
oh nooooooo i’m so sorry D’:
fixed stuff and added your other 2 userstyles

Damn, now I lost my private section… Idk if that was worth it. c(´_:_`)つ

But on a more serious note, I’d personally keep it in the styles section since they don’t do anything special - they just make things look pretty… or awkward, depending on how normal the reader of this post is.
Also, I haven’t confirmed if they do work with greasemonkey, I just read it in someone’s post.

I guess I’ll leave that to your discretion since you’re the great collector in the forums.

i double checked, and they do work with greasemonkey. and your userstyles are pretty special! i’ve included some joke scripts in the list, so i clearly don’t have standards that need living up to anyways.

ShotgunLagoon said... i double checked, and they do work with greasemonkey. and your userstyles are pretty special! i've included some joke scripts in the list, so i clearly don't have standards that need living up to anyways.
I think joke scripts should have their own list.
Ethan said... I think joke scripts should have their own list.
Now that you mention it, it actually is a shame they don't.
I'd thumb this thread down now if I could.

ShotgunLagoon said... i double checked, and they do work with greasemonkey. and your userstyles are pretty special! i've included some joke scripts in the list, so i clearly don't have standards that need living up to anyways.
 Alright, good to know that people wont have to DL anything additional when using styles if they already have greasemonkey or something like it.

well, there aren’t exactly a ton of joke scripts, maybe 10 at the most. of the top of my head i can think of ethan’s big red button and that script that turns all numbers > 42 on wanikani to 42+. maybe tomboy’s sect name script?

ShotgunLagoon said... well, there aren't exactly a ton of joke scripts, maybe 10 at the most. of the top of my head i can think of ethan's big red button and that script that turns all numbers > 42 on wanikani to 42+. maybe tomboy's sect name script?
I never made that one a userscript because I thought it wasn't a good idea to make it so easy that your cat could wipe out your reviews if it decided to take a nap on your keyboard.

Do you think I should? :P 
Ethan said...
ShotgunLagoon said... well, there aren't exactly a ton of joke scripts, maybe 10 at the most. of the top of my head i can think of ethan's big red button and that script that turns all numbers > 42 on wanikani to 42+. maybe tomboy's sect name script?
I never made that one a userscript because I thought it wasn't a good idea to make it so easy that your cat could wipe out your reviews if it decided to take a nap on your keyboard.

Do you think I should? :P 
 ...that sounds like a terrible idea. you should definitely do it. :D

Could you add the two new iOS apps?

gregorspv said... Could you add the two new iOS apps?
 i'm planning on adding them as soon as they're approved for the app store and people won't have to request beta permission to try them out. thank you :)
ShotgunLagoon said...
 i'm planning on adding them as soon as they're approved for the app store and people won't have to request beta permission to try them out. thank you :)
 Cool. Maybe you could at least add them to a new "apps in beta" category? You know, because this is a pinned thread and some people could not know about them but would be eager to check them out (their respective threads are neither pinned nor very very active) :)
gregorspv said...
ShotgunLagoon said...
 Cool. Maybe you could at least add them to a new "apps in beta" category? You know, because this is a pinned thread and some people could not know about them but would be eager to check them out (their respective threads are neither pinned nor very very active) :)
 good idea :D done

description for wanikani helper:

This app allows the following
  • Real numbers of lessons and reviews on the dashboard
  • Dashboard chart showing future reviews
  • Ability to delete wrong answers during review sessions.(just press backspace)
  • SRS level and more detailed information about review numbers
  • Ability to reorder reviews and disable randomness so meaning and reading of each item are shown in order

the dashes should have been formatted