The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Are there any scripts which shows vocabulary with the same kana reading? For example 女子 and 助詞 etc

Confusion Guesser can show you similar vocab during reviews

1 Like

Maybe I don’t see it here, but is there not a script to disable the “typo protection” feature? I thought a meaning of a kanji was “fast”, and Wanikani accepted it, but after a while I checked and it was actually “past.” I’d prefer that to not happen again, as it was very very possible for me to have never noticed that and gone my whole life thinking that the kanji meant “fast”.

You want Close But No Cigar. I believe Double-Check also has this feature in the settings

3 Likes

Thank you so much! That was almost a disaster.

Hey! It seems

Blockquote Burn Reviews by @Samuel-H and maintained by jonnydark: Adds a widget to the dashboard that quizzes you on random burned items.

doesn’t work anymore. Should probably be removed or replaced.

This should be replaced by Self Study Quiz. If you set the max quiz size to a small value in the settings Self Study Quiz will quiz you on this number of random items.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve been looking for a replacement!

is there a userscript that allows you to do only a set amount of reviews before stopping the reviews for you?

so lets say if i click “do 10 reviews now” it should give me 20 cards (because each card has 2 sides), but it shouldnt give me only one side of a card before finishing the reviews because then its not counted as i did it.

You could just use the wrap up button to do only 10 reviews. And if you want to do more than 10, just hit the wrap up button when you’re ready.

2 Likes

There’s this one that changes the number in the wrap up queue

Also this one, which sets a max limit to how many reviews you can do in one season

2 Likes

is there one of those scripts to make the kanji appear more often on reviews in order to level up faster?

Before level 19 I was leveling up in 8 days,now it is taking 12 days. I dont know what happened to begin slow like this,since my pace is the same as before.

It’s not possible for a script to make reviews come sooner than the required wait time based on their SRS level. If you’re leveling up slower than before, something must have changed. Either you’re getting your reviews wrong more often, you’re not doing lessons as often, you’re not doing reviews as often, or something else like that. Can you think of anything that might have changed?

1 Like

DISREGARD lmao it was lightning mode and I must have accidentally toggled it off with the lighting button instead of hitting Home earlier today.

2 Likes

Wondering if a script exists that will show ‘Found In Vocabulary’ list in ITEM INFO for all kanji reviews. I know this info is only one click away but would be nice to see it on my review screen immediately when I click on ‘item info’. Seeing different vocab that uses the same kanji helps me retain kanji that I have trouble with.

2 Likes

How about this one?

1 Like

Just going to link to the dedicated script request thread! :wink:

1 Like

Someone should update this, many of the scripts are outdated or aren’t supported anymore

3 Likes

Unfortunately that’s true… just thought I found the script I needed with Wanikani Improve - only to notice it’s broken and unmaintained since years

This is broken (some other ones are as well, I’ll update this comment to include others if I remember).

1 Like