The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I fixed the error it was encountering, but even then there are other issues that break all of WKOF. It’s broken without a simple fix

2 Likes

:frowning_face: :sob:

Thank you for checking. :heart:

1 Like

Is there a sript to auto-pass reviews based on level?
I did a reset too far down and now it’s boring to go through the same items with 100% accuracy.

Nope

At least there is Anki mode that can be clicked through :smirk:

2 Likes

I haven’t checked my joke script “Never Wrong” lately, but if it still works you could probably use that to just fly through your lessons and reviews.

2 Likes
  • Added Dashboard Level Progress Indicator as an updated and maintained version of Dashboard Level Progress Detail
  • Added Review Forecast Clock Style
  • Added WaniKani Workload Graph
2 Likes

This is awesome

What section would a Discord bot go under :sweat_smile:

Are there any scripts which shows vocabulary with the same kana reading? For example 女子 and 助詞 etc

Confusion Guesser can show you similar vocab during reviews

1 Like

Maybe I don’t see it here, but is there not a script to disable the “typo protection” feature? I thought a meaning of a kanji was “fast”, and Wanikani accepted it, but after a while I checked and it was actually “past.” I’d prefer that to not happen again, as it was very very possible for me to have never noticed that and gone my whole life thinking that the kanji meant “fast”.

You want Close But No Cigar. I believe Double-Check also has this feature in the settings

3 Likes

Thank you so much! That was almost a disaster.

Hey! It seems

Blockquote Burn Reviews by @Samuel-H and maintained by jonnydark: Adds a widget to the dashboard that quizzes you on random burned items.

doesn’t work anymore. Should probably be removed or replaced.

This should be replaced by Self Study Quiz. If you set the max quiz size to a small value in the settings Self Study Quiz will quiz you on this number of random items.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve been looking for a replacement!

is there a userscript that allows you to do only a set amount of reviews before stopping the reviews for you?

so lets say if i click “do 10 reviews now” it should give me 20 cards (because each card has 2 sides), but it shouldnt give me only one side of a card before finishing the reviews because then its not counted as i did it.

You could just use the wrap up button to do only 10 reviews. And if you want to do more than 10, just hit the wrap up button when you’re ready.

2 Likes

There’s this one that changes the number in the wrap up queue

Also this one, which sets a max limit to how many reviews you can do in one season

2 Likes