The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 15 (pre-レベルアップ):

CropperCapture%5B84%5D

All these synonyms are fine right now, but I have no idea how I’m going to deal with them once I get around to doing them in KW :frowning:

Also, I noticed that the leech trainer script was showing me things right before I reviewed them (which I thought it wasn’t meant to do), so I’ve stopped doing its little built-in quiz for now.

5 Likes

お写真どうもうありがとうございます。すごく助かります。

1 Like

Still going strong with 7 days per level and 0/0 all the time.
But tomorrow is gonna be tough, level up and already 334 reviews lined up. Luckily my average apprentice stack goes down, hope that will happen to Guru too at some point.

5 Likes

Keeping at it :v:

6 Likes

You’re not wrong. That might end up being what I do. Certainly easier than trying to remember which ones to fail. What do you mean by permanent score? There’s a score?

1 Like

What are you using to make the dark theme and break down which items are at which level?

That’s Valeth’s Breeze Dark theme and SRS Grid for the levels.

Yeah, you can see them here by entering your key (found in settings): wkstats

1 Like

AAARGHH I just missed Level 10 0/0 by 15 minutes D: Going to be back in level 11!

1 Like

I try to end every day on 0/0. But I’m just on level 2…

2 Likes

5 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: The #1 reason people are able to maintain that 0/0 is because they made sure to also be consistent when they were starting :wink:

4 Likes

I see that enlightened stack coming up… so many turtles to scorch. >:)

6 Likes

So little vocab this time :flushed:
Well, that’s a welcome break, actually…
(Also, I reinstalled my dumb userscript)

9 Likes

I’ve finally done it. For the first time since my trip in May, I can well and truly say, I have caught up.

It’s back to sub 10-day levels for me, boys and girls!

8 Likes

3 days since my last 0/0
level 23

8 Likes

Leveled up yesterday, did the vocab this morning so will keep my 0 0 till I guru the kanji, as long as I keep up with the reviews =^_^=

8 Likes

I missed 34??
Man this few weeks have been roughhhh.
Here for 35

10 Likes

8 Likes

Hmm. Does it have any effect on WaniKani, or is that more of a “feel good” thing?

1 Like