7 Likes

Ok, here we go again. Level 30!
imagen

4 Likes

Level 15 (pre-guru):

CropperCapture%5B81%5D

Let’s hope that one radical I messed up doesn’t come back to haunt me :x

6 Likes

I just started yesterday, so I’d feel like I was cheating if I posted my big bad 0/0.

4 Likes

Level 19 check in! Won’t be 0/0 for long haha.

4 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but how did you get your dashboard to display that much data? I’m just a baby on here, so maybe it grows as I do, or is this some custom stuff?

We use scripts. I use Ultimate Timeline, Dashboard Progress Plus, Self Study Quiz, etc etc. Click the link for the detail.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot of stuff to digest. I think I’ll take a look again once I’m ready to move beyond level 3.

1 Like

I’m camping at level 8 until August 28th when I finish my current grad class. I figure I’ll learn everything but purposely miss a few kanji, like 森, which only has one word to go with it. But now that I type it out, I realize I’ll need to miss a few more.

3 Likes

I skipped 21… buuuut, after … let’s say a while… (8 weeks) I made it!!!
level 22 0/0

EDIT: Oh, i didn’t skip 21, i just didn’t see it in the search :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply.
@Kumirei listed them all out in this post :slight_smile:

Clicky: The 0/0 Streak Challenge - #365 by Kumirei

2 Likes

7 Likes

@nanda19 さん、頑張ってください!
苦しいけど、私達は猫で、大丈夫です!

4 Likes

Trying to keep this up. This week is going to be hell :frowning: we have a tight deadline at work and I’m going to level up in 3 hours. Probably my next level will take some time above my average. Sad times.

4 Likes

Congrats! 頑張ってよ!:smiley:

1 Like

If you plan on waiting as to not do the new items yet, why not level up and just save the lessons for later? =)
Saving lessons is only a problem if you do the level up items (radicals/kanji) but leave the vocabs. If you leave all it’s perfectly fine =)
It seems better than purposefully failing items, putting them to leeches and will go on your permanent score.

1 Like

Level 7 0/0 and my firsts Enlightened

8 Likes

It has been quite a while…

It’s good to be back.

2018-08-08%2012_40_17-WaniKani%20_%20Dashboard

6 Likes

@mztik 先輩を見て、私は「フェアリーテイル」というアニメのナツ・ドラグニルさんの「燃えてきたぞ!」という台詞を覚えてました。さすが @mztik 先輩ですよ!これからも頑張ってください!

P. S. I hope I didn’t mess this one up; I’m not sure if 台詞 is the best choice here…
But oh well…

1 Like