The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Effect? No, but they are officially correct stats. They just take the info from your account and present them in a different way so you get more info out of it =)

1 Like

They sure do have an effect. The effect is that your reviews aren’t piling up, and you have fewer lessons to deal with upon reaching your next level, which helps avoid burnout.

EDIT: Whoops. Thought you were talking about getting 0/0. WKStats just help you understand where you are.

2 Likes

I can’t even remember the last time this happened and it will probably won’t happen again (for a long long time)

9 Likes

WK00

6 Likes

Level 16 (pre-guru):

CropperCapture%5B86%5D

I’ve been aiming to keep my leeches under 10, and they were down to like seven at one point but I think I failed a lot of enlightenments when I was having a bad day, and it feels like it’s taking ages for the reviews to come back around… I just want to prove to the system that I actually know them so I don’t have to see 20+ leeches on my dashboard all the time Dx

and what is wrong with me, why do I keep looking at 手首 which I’ve known for ages and being like “oh, isn’t that the word for radical which has a funny reading” >.<

6 Likes

Not much left in paradise.

@Naphthalene I’m really jealous of your 10 leeches. :confounded:

8 Likes

What is the script again to see your leeches?

1 Like

This I think, but I doesn’t work half the time.

2 Likes

I love how well it gets along the kana script

wow x 3

4 Likes

By a long long time, you mean level 22, yes?

1 Like

Wait there’s a kanna script?!

1 Like

Level 12

5 Likes

Yep, Kumi-chan made it here

2 Likes

That’s wicked.

1 Like

It’s an emergency!!

7 Likes

emergency x3

3 Likes

ummmm…eeeeeeee…alright, challenge accepted :grinning:

3 Likes

P. S.

I think, @baka-cat さん would be glad to hear it :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

やった!Finally back to 0/0 and 1 day from level 9! Woooo! XD
(Thanks to whoever started this thread; it definitely helps to motivate!)

7 Likes

Last 0/0 of level 19.

Think i will let 20 sit for a week as i ensure everything is memorized.

8 Likes