The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Which app is this?

Yeeeees! I’m so glad I’m not the only one! :tada:

I try to do them as soon as they come up. So far for level 5, I think I did 115 lessons? I’m not sure I can keep this up as I level up though!

During the lessons, if I’m curious about a particular kanji or vocab, I will look it up in a dictionary.

It’s called Allicrab

2 Likes

I’ve done 130 lessons today and probably 200 - 300 reviews - I needed 4 or 5 cups of coffee to managed it. It was my own fault I had so many lessons though, so don’t congratulate me; this was just punishment!

4 Likes

Currently working toward this. Accidentally took a two-month break. Currently, reviews are down to 300 after being more than 600 last week. Will keep you posted.

1 Like

Please do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am nothing of the sort :no_good_woman:

i’ve got level up tonight so this is pretty ぎりぎり but after carrying like 100 lessons through last level, and a pretty involved week of work, i managed anyway :open_mouth:

00chal

00chal2

8 Likes

As I wait impatiently for when I can Guru my radicals this evening. :expressionless: I pray for the day in which it is a struggle to maintain 0/0. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

wait… how is your 鰐蟹 purple??

And now for the first time in level 8:

4 Likes

Having freshly leveled up.
Screenshot%20from%202018-03-19%2002-00-17

4 Likes

I WILL get on this page, maybe not today, but soon. I had as much as 1700, i got it down to 0 last night and it gave me 35 instantly, never showed 0. So after doing around 300 today, i got it down to 0, and it gave me another 34, with the promise of 240 tomorrow. one of these times, i will get it down to zero, and i will post it…if it’s the last thing i do, i will get the program under control

8 Likes

おめでおう!! I

glad that you got yourself to finish them.
I got 500 reviews at most but I can feel your pain.

頑張りましょ

やった!

I only got about 30 reviews and 25 lessons but it was hard for me to get them to zero.
finally!!

4 Likes

you can do it. don’t give up.
I was there too a while ago.
I can just say don’t let the crabigator slip away.
hold him tightly and squeeze that sweet sweet review juice out of him until there’s nothing left!!

that sounded creepy lol :sweat_smile:

Your question is as good as mine! I never realized it wasn’t supposed to be purple. :hushed:

Level 16

4 Likes