The 0/0 Streak Challenge

I did it!

14 Likes

First time 0/0 in Level 11!!! Took me long this time. ^^;

7 Likes

Status update (for @jprspereira):

I saw my first zero today! 0 reviews, next review: 18 minutes :persevere:

Lessons, still at 104. I started with 100+, and I’m doing 5-10 lessons daily, but I seem to be unlocking them at the same rate.

Goal is to be back to 0/0 for the first time in 2018 and get in this thread for realsies.

3 Likes

did%20it

Didn’t feel right to do this for the earlier lessons, but due to work I was behind on vocab when I started lesson five and had to slow down to clear it in an orderly manner. Feels good to get here.

3 Likes

Let’s see if I can keep it like this.

3 Likes

Question for you, do you remember which API gives you the time spent on the level displayed under your level number on the top row?

1 Like

Just got out of a 100 review streak.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but I’m guessing I used the first one.

Or if you’re asking for which script (not which api key) I think it’s this one WaniKani Level Duration - Source code

1 Like

Yep, was asking for the script. Got it, thanks!

There’s nothing with pausing the radical and kanji lessons for a few days to focus on the vocab :relaxed: That would allow you to then come back stronger :v:

2 Likes

I have no other choice. It was all vocab when I took my break it’s all vocab now. Apparently as I guru kanji, I’m getting even more new vocab. Trying to crush some of these vocabs and focus on reviews. One of these days I’ll surprise level up, and then I’ll have to make the hard choices :persevere:

Just stay strong and resist doing any levels that appear when you guru kanji or if you accidently level up, until you’ve got it all under control and your apprentice count to maybe 80 or something. You can do it! :heart:

If that happens and you still feel that you need to do the backlog of vocab lessons, just use the reorder script and do them first :smiling_face: If you don’t do the lessons of the radicals/kanji, you won’t level up no matter what.

1 Like

@imfrob6 That many apprentice level items would give me a heart attack. That’s going to be a bunch of days of 300+ reviews ! Good luck!

A new level, a new streak

5 Likes

Finallyyyyyyyyyy. Had to do like 60 lessons to get there -.-;;

@syrusd :eyes: what script is that showing how long until you level up? (Edit: oop misinterpreted and realized belatedly someone already brought it up earlier in the thread. Sorry about that! I’ve got it now ^^)

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been neglecting WK for some time so I had just finished some 900+ reviews before posting that. They’ll be down soon I hope.

2 Likes

Level 18!

4 Likes

I actually find it really easy to keep up with my reviews and lessons but also i’m slightly addicted and normally waiting on the edge of my seat for another review. I think the saddest thing is when it says i have a review in like five hours and i know i’m going to be asleep then or when i only have one review!

6 Likes