The 0/0 Streak Challenge

rip streak

8 Likes

Level 23, streak 21.

8 Likes

Another one in the streak.

8 Likes

As promised, end of level 16 got 0/0, only had to do 20 lessons a day so a little less then the 25 I got accustomed too. Also just realize in this picture I have only 1 mistake and in the other I have 0. Actually feels really nice. Part of it is because I have had less daily reviews recently, but also I revamped my study habits about 2 months ago or so and it is definitely paying off.

9 Likes

Level 41: June 13, 2022 - Streak 11

These are my 0/0 posts so far:

9 Likes

Ouch that apprentice though.

2 Likes

level 23

7 Likes

I don’t think I ever took so long to do all the (new) lessons for a level
… but I think it was worth it (?)
A friend recommended me getting into calligraphy, so I bought a sketchbook and an ink pen and started learning the kanji by writing them
It’s definitely something else and it takes a lot more time (of course) but I hope it’ll be worth it :slight_smile:
well actually think it’s definitely worth it because even if it doesn’t have the planned effect (getting better at recognizing (hand-written) kanji) I don’t think I wasted that time as I actually enjoyed it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Level 42: June 16, 2022 - Streak 12

9 Likes

Level 24, streak 22.

7 Likes

Level 12. Haven’t had 0/0 in a long time!

9 Likes

レベル: 四十九
四十九レベルの連続

9 Likes

I’m just a meager level 3, but today I am very proud of myself. Next week I will be screwed though.

Started the day like this:

Finished the day like this:

10 Likes

It’s been a while

10 Likes

Level 12, streak 12.

10 Likes

pheeew!
streak 20, 10 minutes away from leveling up!
pushing it.

really low carryover count of lessons

we’ve all been there, some of us more than once (or twice)!
well done and keep it up

whoop!
do you know which scripts adds details to the cockpit? mine looked like yours a long time ago but it’s disappeared!

10 Likes

It’s baked in I think, look at the settings.

Screenshots

I think this is what you want?

2 Likes

Level 1. I know this is an easy one, but you gotta start somewhere. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Beginning of my paradise journey. Honestly, the grind just feels the same

10 Likes

After 137.5 days, I finally did it

Strevel 14

11 Likes