The 0/0 Streak Challenge

gonna guru the radicals tomorrow then things will heat up again

12 Likes

13 Likes

First 0/0 of level 60! Only 39 lessons left to unlock!!

13 Likes

Level 50

10 Likes

Streak: 8

10 Likes

Level 25: April 18, 2020 - Streak 1

11 Likes

Started reading yotsuba and pleasantly surprised at how smoothly I can read it! I want to keep reading everyday, but I’ll burn out easily, so it’s a bit hard to stop myself every now and then and make vocab flashcards before I go onto the next chapter. I have no regrets studying and reading Cardcaptor sakura at my language school, which helped immensely.

Ah, and less radicals from now on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so close to being halfway through my goal! (Level 30 by October).

13 Likes

Level 38! =D
Streak: 38/38 <3

I have started doing my lessons faster now. I used to do this:
Level up, do radicals, do half of kanji. Next day do second half of kanji. Next two days do the vocabs, half each - get first zero zero shortly before unlocking new items. Do the new kanjis, and a bit of vocab. Next two days get the vocabs done, to get a second zero zero day before level up.

Now:
Level up, do all radicals and kanji. Next day do all vocabs. A few days of just reviews before new unlocks.
Getting ready for them fast levels! Will have to do that speed then, so want to get used to it now :wink:

15 Likes

And… that’s a wrap on lessons! Just reviews from here!

17 Likes

I spy a script I need! O_o

Found it! Of cause it was @Kumirei =D
Thanks for another great script!! <3
Hey, I’m nearing 2/3!! :durtle_love:

5 Likes

It’s morning, and I was trying to make sense of that graphic. At first I thought that on the left it was showing the year that you would unlock level 37 at your current pace XD

3 Likes

Been 0/0 for the past three days since I’ve caught up and have been a bit bored :grin:, but don’t think I have photos. You’re just gonna have to believe me.
Edit: I checked and I did have a couple photos, the earliest photo is from 5 days ago so I have actually been 0/0 for a little longer than I thought.

3 Likes

Learning Japanese is actually something I’m supposed to devote work time towards. Today I’m feeling like crap while working from home, so I’m in bed, but since I should be working I burned through a bunch of lessons.

Leading to this! Level 12

9 Likes

:0 nice we are actually close in level! Also what app is that?

1 Like

The app is Tsurukame. [iOS] Tsurukame - native app with offline lessons and reviews

Yes we are! I’m adding you to my leaderboard, so level up fast! But not quite as fast as me!

3 Likes

Oh welp I have android x3

And oh? >:3 we’ll see about that. I’m due to level up on Tuesday so chop chop.

3 Likes

uurrghh… これで勝ったと思うなよぉ!!!

5 Likes

Just making sure, does that mean “I don’t think I have won this!”?

1 Like

It’s “Don’t think you’ve won with this!”

The verb ending for 思う uses the form where you just add a ‘な’ to it and it becomes a command to not do that thing. I don’t know what to call the form :man_shrugging: Google totally fails that translation though!

2 Likes

Lol >:3 hehehehehe it’s on

2 Likes