The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 7

11 Likes

Oopsie, I meant fail them

1 Like

Going 0/0 for the first time in more than three months… finally back on track :smile:

12 Likes

Level 11
Planning beforehand makes everything so much easier.

11 Likes

First time 0/0! :tada:

I cannot remember the last time this happened.
(Probably over 4 years ago… thanks reorder scripts :confounded:)

13 Likes

Level 27: May 2, 2020 - Streak 3

Edit: Historical note: This is my last 0/0 post before the Reset on June 10, 2021.

13 Likes

For level 23.

8 Likes

Level 34

10 Likes

That sounds like a good idea

4 Likes

Streak: 40/40! <3
Will try my best to keep it up even in the fast levels!
I’m planing on doing them full speed, but it SHOULD be possible!
Next level is my first fast one, but will notice the extra pressure more once I hit multiple in a row =P

14 Likes

Took just a few days off to deal with finals and my review pile almost hit 600. I can get through about 100 in about an hour, so that help block out time to try to clear them out.

3 Likes

That app is the only way I’d ever keep a 0/0 streak up, what a godsend.

2 Likes

100 an hour!
Maybe I do it differently to everyone else, but I can get through 20-30 an hour.
(I write them all down, and sometimes rewrite the mnemonics)

4 Likes

I’m saving writing for when I attack kaniwani, but that’s certainly another way to do it!

2 Likes

Maybe this isn’t the right place to ask, but briefly, what’s your approach?

1 Like

That sounds like a lot of work O_o

I’ve been thinking of maybe doing that to leeches later, but so far not done it.
I read through the mnemonic, spend about a minute or two on each (on lesson), trying to envision it. I rarely change the mnemonic, but it happens. Reviews I think I might average about 2-3 a minute, sometimes more if I know them well.

My heaviest day have been 702 reviews, wasn’t even backlog! I just decided to unburn all my burned items after a year off, had forgotten some of them so redid all over a short amount of time =P

I currently have zero burns! :rofl: (First burn reviews since the unburn are coming in this week =P )
No, I don’t recommend this approach! Don’t take a year off :rofl:
I did push some items to Enlightened even though I failed them. But returning in 4 months I will be lvl 60 by then (If I go full speed only level 1-15 will return from Enlightened, the problem items are in the 20’s) So I “saved” some leaches for later. I will be honest on all burn review though. I’ll kick their but after getting to level 60 and no more new items coming in. Again, my weird approach, not a recommendation =P

1 Like

Do you mean like when I do reviews or waiting to do kaniwani?

Reviews I just do them extremely often, more than probably is healthy, usually doing reviews whenever the current level items are due at the very least.

1 Like

Sorry I meant how do you do lessons?
@Abstormal spends time imagining them, I write them down (takes so long)

2 Likes

Ah, you only write down during lessons? Yeah thats not bad, not at all. A good way to solidify new items in your mind =)
I understood it as writing down on every review =P

Doing reviews as soon as the come in is the BEST way to do it! Just do the night items in the morning of cause, and allow yourself to do stuff. But if I’m not busy I do reviews every hour. Better to do many small batches than one huge one :wink:
It is also the right time for the retention of the srs =)

4 Likes