The 0/0 Streak Challenge

0/0 at 8.5 days. Didn’t think it’d happen!

I’ve reached my personal milestone of N2 95% at level 48 so I’m deciding to slow down my pace a bit, down to 12 lessons a day currently. Now I have a bit more time to improve other aspects of my Japanese.

8 Likes

Mid-level 0/0

9 Likes

Seven-month break over, review stack conquered, apprentice count under control, new lessons done. Time to get serious.

MJRCg

11 Likes

The piles of 150 reviews are no joke anymore… And there’ll be 200 more today :smiley:

10 Likes

A couple days ago I got to 0/0 on my phone away from my computer. I prefer computer screenshots so I didn’t share it then figuring I’d get 0/0 again… but then I didn’t because so much vocab unlock!! :open_mouth: So here is my belated share of my level 26 streak continuation :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Level 15: October 14, 2019 - Streak 1

14 Likes

Level 19. Death approaches!

14 Likes

Got a lot of requests to post this.

Down from a stack of 3500 reviews and a 10 month break :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Level 22 Check

12 Likes

15 days, nice.

Also…
My firsts burned turtles, I’m so happy D:!

15 Likes

はい!いきましょう!

an eternity later

Well shit here we go again

EDIT
Alright, finally got there!

for only about an hour but it still counts :eyes:

13 Likes

I hear you. How does it look now?

@xuxe Congratulations on the first burned! :wink:

3 Likes

bloptidop

12 Likes

The 0/0 challenge is eased by the fact that I failed several critical reviews in a row.
When the level-up is delayed, it gives plenty of spare time to do all your vocab lessons, and I even died waiting for some more lessons to unlock. You damn’d !

ps: strange, my avatar still shows level 31, more than 24h after leveling up.

10 Likes

I’ve been using a browser extension to block distracting sites and send me to Wanikani whenever I try to visit them. Has worked like a charm!

13 Likes

It has been literally years since I’ve seen this in my browser.

I don’t expect to keep it at 0/0 but I will do my utmost to keep reviews at zero everyday.

14 Likes

Level 16, 16/16

13 Likes

Level 9!

13 Likes

Level 22

13 Likes

I have 189 items in Apprentice - I will probably regret having done all the lessons within the first day :see_no_evil:

12 Likes