Got to level 7 today!

15 Likes

Here again! :slight_smile: level 11 - 0:0

15 Likes

Streak: 53/53! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Previous post (52): April 15th :sob:
So passed 70 days on level already :scream_cat:
I thought these were the fast levels :crazy_face:
I’ll be leveling within a few days now though. And I have no intention on going any faster while it is still summer (but plan is to reach 60 this year, so will go up in speed again in fall, but can get there with ease while still going somewhat slow, so no rush)

13 Likes

My last post for this thread! It’s been an amazing journey to level 60, and the 0/0 streak challenge has contributed to my motivation to keep on doing reviews and lessons persistently. Thanks to everyone here for keeping the spirit up, I hope you’ll reach your goals as well eventually.

P.S. I might or might not create a lv60 post later on after guruing everything on this level. If I decide to create one, I’ll link the post here.

16 Likes

レベル: 十八
十八レベルの連続

11 Likes

Level 22: July 1, 2021 - Streak 2

Now I’m back again with my first 0/0 post after it!

12 Likes

Level 40 0/0 :heart:

13 Likes

Level 49 :slight_smile:

15 Likes

8! another day another dollar

13 Likes

I finished all the lessons just one minute before more reviews will be dropped on me :smiley:

14 Likes

Here we go again! Just keeping on.

11 Likes

Challenge completed for level 48.
And that was the last of the normal levels! It’s all fast levels from here forward.
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep a fast pace with the incoming mountain of reviews but I’ll try my best.

13 Likes

Level 3, streak 3

13 Likes

Level 54, streak of 5.
No radicals this level; still not taking the fast level bait.

14 Likes

Checking in for my level 11 0/0 :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Level: XXIII
Streak: XVI

13 Likes

Level 7 - streak 7

15 Likes

Level 8
Streak 8

13 Likes

0/0 level 44:

15 Likes

oh boy. finally got back here again. again I think I’m about up to a month on this level - didn’t think I would take so long but my personal life kind of imploded and have been left with my head spinning. But ! I haven’t missed a day of reviews despite it all - even if I was doing 10-20 a day I still tried to keep it moving. And good god all the burn reviews have come back to haunt me - I couldn’t face doing new lessons for a while.
Proud of myself for keeping pushing on despite all the challenges

16 Likes