The 0/0 Streak Challenge

It felt like there was a decent amount of kanji and vocab I already had seen elsewhere so… I kind of did this. Not sure if this was a good idea or not though :laughing:

bild

9 Likes

hey thanks for mentioning me.

yeah keeping the 0/0 streak is hard. I enrolled in this thread once but couldn’t keep the streak after a week or so :rofl:

anyway for the record, today is another 0/0

6 Likes

In theory this thread is about hitting 0/0 at least once per level, so don’t worry if you don’t hit it every day! (For at least some people, myself included, 0/0 every day would actually be a very bad idea, since it means not spreading out lessons more evenly.)

3 Likes

I couldn’t do the 0/0 on Level 22 D:!!, but I somehow did the Level 23

So that’s how you feel when you are in death…

(Also, keep burning your turtles)

7 Likes

Glad for levels that continue to only have ~100 vocab - post-holiday catch-up turned out to just require sticking to 25 lessons a day, hoorah! Hopefully from here on out things will be smoother (ha!). (Hoping that Paradise will provide some relief, but doubt it XP)

5 Likes

I have 100-300 tabs open at all times on my phone :smiley: Same on the computer. I just find too many interesting things but have too little time or energy to go through them as fast as I find new interesting tabs to open… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I get frustrated with myself when I reach 50, lol

3 Likes

Finally, after a long hiatus due to uni, I am back to that beloved 0/0 :eyes:

9 Likes

Level 23 broke my streak :frowning:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Saving that last one for a rainy day
Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 9.55.20 AM

4 Likes

looks outside the window

It’s raining :eyes:

2 Likes

Phew… leveled up from 5, four days ago and finally finished those 133 lessons. I’m beginning to feel the workload slowly intensifying. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

After more than 9.5 days of struggle I’m at 0 reviews again. Damn!

1 Like

How many reviews do you get everyday on this level?

1 Like

Note: I’m trying to do Wanikani at the fastest speed possible. (But I don’t wake up in the middle of the night to do reviews anymore.)

I get around 300-400 items every day. The lowest amount of reviews I’ve done in a day so far this year is 238 items, while the highest was 455. (source: heatmap)

Additional images

8 Likes

:open_mouth:

That’s … wow. Specially seeing your level.

I did this ONCE, because life just played itself in a way that set me up for a 6 days 20 hours level up and I was like … I wanted that playstation trophy to pop up on my life. But like… never again, it’s just silly. Specially cause I felt like…now I have to do the lessons :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

wow, thats a lot.

Last question, how many hours can it usually take to complete 300-400 items every day?
or, how long does it take to do 1 on average? Last time my average speed was 30s - 40s per item.

1 Like

I did 200 items a few hours ago. It took 1 hour, but I also tend to check notifications on the forum as I go (which also serves as tiny breaks too, so that’s nice). I have too many threads on watching.

Math isn’t my strongest point, so you’ll have to calculate it if you want to know average speed per item :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you’re not that bad though :slight_smile:

It’s literally just total amount of seconds divided by amount of items, so 60 *60 to get amount of seconds in an hour and then divide by 200 items to get seconds per item :slight_smile:

So 3600/200 = 18 seconds per item(for you)

2 Likes