
Level 5, I’m starting to feel somekind of accomplishment after slacking for one day and coming back to 150 reviews and still bulldozing it through at 94% success rate.

Level 5, I’m starting to feel somekind of accomplishment after slacking for one day and coming back to 150 reviews and still bulldozing it through at 94% success rate.

First half of level 24 cleared.
Level 38 almost done and still 0/0!!

Good start on this new level. ![]()
Now if only the weather would be a bit less hot ![]()
Good luck!
Here’s a Good Luck Cat for you:

Did you survive??! ![]()
![]()
Gonna do my best this time to keep up this streak each day before bed. D:
Woah, you reset?! ![]()
Anyways, glad to see you around here again! You’ll do great on this new run!

Yeah, I’ve lived in China for a year and now I’m moving to Japan so I felt like a clean slate was in order haha. I tried to clear my original backlog and got like ten readings wrong in a row and I knew it was time bahaha. The meanings are all still rattling around in there though, so yay to halving my future workload! ![]()
I see. Yeah, coming back to the crabigator after a long absence is a painful experience ![]()
Also living in China and Japan sounds so awesome! ![]()
Welcome back!
Thanks! I’ve turned it into a positive one with this reset. It could’ve been much more discouraging otherwise D: