The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Same one I use.

I also have “WaniKani Dashboard Leech Tables - Notice your leeches”.

And you’re saying that yours disappear after you’ve trained them? After I’ve gone through them, it will say 10 leaches trained, but the number of leeches to train doesn’t change and it doesn’t give me new ones. Until at some point the number changes and the ten it shows changes. I wonder why mine doesn’t work. Or at least doesn’t work as more than a random number generator.

Time goes so fast lately @.@

Level 7


Level 4! I need to slow down during my reviews. I keep making silly mistakes from going too fast, I realise my mistake as soon as i press the enter key!

Yes, they do. As long as I didn’t make any mistake during the training.

First 0/0 of the level at 4.5 days. Just finished extra lessons for the new kanji that was were released today as well. Happy July 4th everyone!

Agreed! I make too many mistakes when I know there are kanji there that will make me level, but all it’s giving me are vocab…

Ooo what app is that?

image

5 days. My last level of pleasant kanji studying


I had to slow the amount of lessons I take per day because I had quite a few kanji falling back to apprentice. But I still made it.


Alright! Took a few days, but I got my first 0/0 on level 7!

Tsurukame for iOS! It’s great.

It looks beautiful! I’m Android so no dice…


0/0 again after 9.2 days on the level. Quite the improvement over the 66 days of the last level

Level 5 here! Keep doing those reviews everyone.

Level 50


Back here on level 15! :muscle:

Level 7 and I got my first enlightens today!

Whew! After my reset I finally made it back to where I left off at level seven. This time I got it down to 0/0! It’s good to be back!