Back half of level 24 cleared. Onward to level 25!
Yet another week, and what a crazy one it has been.
Level 8
It’s probably the first time I saw such a glorious sight since level 2.
I stayed at 89% complete until all my remaining kanji were in the last block of 10 lessons
Level 47 in three days!
Checking in for my Level 8 0/0! がんばります!
where can i get those stats fro my own WK progress?
You can’t see past data, as it records your numbers once a day, but I have something like this running
Some of you might remember @Raywes88 ’s WaniKani API + Google Docs Awesomeness spreadsheet from 2015. I’ve been using the spreadsheet from about that time, but I improved it over time and it can track a looooooot of data nowadays.
[ETA: the version that I used was the one made by @Maxinoume here .]
ETA2 19/3/19: Updated the spreadsheet and the formulas, added extra graphs sheets, and a special statistics sheet.
ETA2 26/6/19: Updated the script with @ulissesmelo ’s changes, and changed the instru…
here34
July 13, 2019, 2:22pm
2289
Level 17. Where is time going? Feels like just last week I was at level 10.
blooky
July 13, 2019, 6:38pm
2291
The final circle level of 地獄
First 0/0 of the level at 5.4 days. I took some advice from someone here somewhere and, rather than doing 20 lessons in the morning, am now doing 10 lessons in the morning, then 10 more lessons sometime in the evening 4-6h before bed. Much more manageable, and probably better for learning.
fray
July 14, 2019, 6:40pm
2293
Wow… I did it… First time ever (ignore the leeches)
…and now I can proudly say that I know all the kanji to read the title of this guy here:
ktos2
July 14, 2019, 7:02pm
2294
Soo I might have taken a small break because of real life but I’m back. Hopefully finally for good this time…
Maybe the second last level when I have time to get zeros.
First half of level 25 cleared.
More than halfway through now. Level 14, here I come!
Back at it again with lvl 16