The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Screenshot from 2019-12-20 18-07-19

And four!

Level 3 definitely felt the longest because of normal time, but still pretty easy for now, we’ll see what the future holds!

7 Likes

Achieved this yesterday but was distracted and forgot to screenshot it… so had to clear my lessons again today :wink: Up to now this level has been smaller, thankfully!

4 Likes

what script is the one showing the numbers above the apprentice and guru

1 Like

I’m on mobile right now. I don’t really remember its name but the programmer/current maintainer is @Pep95.

2 Likes

Level 18, check.

6 Likes

It is this one :slight_smile: It has many customising options.

4 Likes

:wink:

Oh woops you already linked it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
level 28, 0/0 for 24h+, checking in...

random thought: what to do when WK had tired of you and do not give any reviews/lessons… it’s kinda feels empty inside…

edit: since when it started to treat “reply” button in the bottom of the page as “reply to the last one”? :eyes:

2 Likes

It doesn’t, it seems you have pressed the reply button on my post :man_shrugging:

1 Like

then this means that it is time to get some rest… for couple of centu… oh, no.
no-no-no. wk should be completed prior to that… probably.

though, seriously speaking, it looks like messing with selecting some text, then clicking on “quote”, cancelling, and doing it again ad finitum (just like being lost in thoughts) before finally pressing reply button could result in this situation… :thinking: who knows.

1 Like

If you have anything highlighted it will quote that post when you hit reply

Things are less in chaos after JLPT, but I’m definitely not as fast as I can be right now xD

7 Likes

Finally back to 0/0 for the first time since like June so I’m happy. The only downside is that I have 194 reviews tomorrow - argh!

7 Likes

Yesterday I made it back to 0/0 for the first time since probably July or August. I came back from a 2000 review pile (and it wasn’t the first time) about a week ago :dizzy_face:

I’m on vacation this week and next so I knew this was the best opportunity I was going to have to get through the lessons and stay on top of my reviews.

This morning I woke up to 72 reviews, with 82 coming in about five minutes, so I jumped on them. Happy to report that as I type this up, my 0/0 stream has hit two days. I’m psyched to be part of this thread!

みんなさん!頑張ってください!

6 Likes

Finally! Only 245 reviews tomorrow…I hope it doesn’t all pile up with that column…

6 Likes

And…that’s it, ladies and gents.

All radical, kanji, and vocab lessons from level 60 and below have been cleared. I fell massively behind the past two weeks and had to clear 700+ reviews between yesterday and today; finished lessons this morning and then just finished my reviews now. Looking forward to my workload decreasing from here on out!

This thread has been a pleasure. Keep it up everyone! :v::sparkles:

16 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

0/0/0/0, I guess? :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

6 Likes

wanikani lvl 54 0

:slight_smile:

6 Likes