"Something went wrong...." error when trying to review

Stop learning for a second people. Go do something else productive. Like shop online from work. 

Come on

Same here!

I think I have identified the source of the issue. A third party service we use is having status issues that popped up around the same time our issues appeared. I did a small test and it confirms my suspicions. I have disabled the service for now. 

Hm…I’m still having issues.  Right now, it says I have one review to do.  I click to do that review and it won’t let me start it.  IDK if this is related.  I’ve disabled the one 3rd party review tracker that I use just in case and restarted Firefox, but it didn’t solve the problem.

Ah, nevermind, I think it is working now…but it is odd.  It had upped the count to two reviews, but when I did them there was only one.

Cassykins said... Stop learning for a second people. Go do something else productive. Like shop online from work. 
No man! We need our WaniKani fix. It's like cocaine only more addictive.
Eriksaurus said...
Cassykins said... Stop learning for a second people. Go do something else productive. Like shop online from work. 
 Haha, I know. I've been here all morning myself working through those reviews I shouldn't have put off last night. Looks like Viet is making progress, though. Gotta love when everything breaks first thing on a Monday :/ Not enough coffee in the world. 
melijade said... Hm...I'm still having issues.  Right now, it says I have one review to do.  I click to do that review and it won't let me start it.  IDK if this is related.  I've disabled the one 3rd party review tracker that I use just in case and restarted Firefox, but it didn't solve the problem.

Ah, nevermind, I think it is working now...but it is odd.  It had upped the count to two reviews, but when I did them there was only one.
 That's a separate issue. Sometimes it shows that I have 1 review, but in fact I have none. Thought it was a bug in the 'WK real numbers' script, or maybe it's WK itself.
Eriksaurus said...
 More like, if I don't do them now, there'll be 250 in the morning. >_>
viet said... I think I have identified the source of the issue. A third party service we use is having status issues that popped up around the same time our issues appeared. I did a small test and it confirms my suspicions. I have disabled the service for now. 
 Nobody made any notice of Super-God Viet solving everybody's problems again, let's have a bit more recognition of this great guy!

Everything is perfectly well now! Thank you so much  Viet~~