"Something went wrong...." error when trying to review

I suppose they don’t call it Blue Monday for nothing.

Oh no, a website is having a temporary hiccup.  Could be a WaniKani issue, could be their hosting partner.  Which, no hosting partner out there guarantees 100% uptime.  97%-99% usually.
So… a temporary, very minor, inconvenience… Lets all complain.

Well I feel you, I had to do 300 reviews in this unpleasant way. Took me a lot longer that it should. 

I have also been experiencing this issue today. Everything was working just fine last night and this AM it started kicking me from the review, taking a long time to load, and when i finally got through and finished my review, it took a really lo g tome to show me the results. I hope tbos is fixed soon, as I have a wanikani addiction i neeed to feed.

I need my WK fix, man! Fix 'em servers.

I have also been experiencing this issue today. Everything was working just fine last night and this AM it started kicking me from the review, taking a long time to load, and when i finally got through and finished my review, it took a really long time to show me the results. I hope this is fixed soon, as I have a wanikani addiction i need to feed.

It is kind of ironic how so many people on here complain about people complaining.  Then, new people complain about the people complaining about the original complainers.  It’s a vicious cycle.  

This is a paid service.  People have a right to complain if the service is poor.  Disconnections are not a rare thing on this site and that is something that needs to be resolved.

Time to take a break 

Rebooted the app. Looks like its purring now. Will be monitoring the situation.

The servers get cranky every once in a while and Viet needs to restart them. He’s probably just waking up since it’s 8 AM on the West Coast.

JigokunoOusama said…
It is kind of ironic how so many people on here complain about people complaining.  Then, new people complain about the people complaining about the original complainers.  It’s a vicious cycle.  

This is a paid service.  People have a right to complain if the service is poor.  Disconnections are not a rare thing on this site and that is something that needs to be resolved.
 Tofugu isn’t Google. It’s like 8 people. Let Viet finish his coffee and then he’ll fix whatever’s going on.

Edit: Viet drinks his coffee super fast! Coffee ninja’d.

It seems good now. Thanks Viet :)

viet said... Rebooted the app. Looks like its purring now. Will be monitoring the situation.
 Yay, working like new again (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Thank you!

Thanks Viet! Appreciate it.

viet said... Rebooted the app. Looks like its purring now. Will be monitoring the situation.

I’m sorry… But it’s still really slow. :frowning: And yes I’ve tried without extensions (and in another browser and on the phone), and no it’s not my internet…

There was a new spike just fifteen minutes ago. I’ve change some things around and it looks like its back to normal. Will continue monitoring.

I have to agree with @Frouzich, it’s been fairly slow for me on both the app and on a laptop (esp the part where you can click to view what the correct answer is)

Edit /: ninjad by Viet - thanks~

Drat, now I don't have an excuse to put off doing my reviews anymore..,,

jkjk, thanks for fixing it so quickly<3
viet said... There was a new spike just fifteen minutes ago. I've change some things around and it looks like its back to normal. Will continue monitoring.
 ![](upload://wD7oSg8oXS9DZQRMsA1UsoY455U.jpg)

WKers be like