It’s my study log!!!
I started this log at lvl 10 because I still hadn’t gotten a routine together for grammar study… and now I am finishing up lvl 17 and still don’t have a routine!! xD
But here are the things I have most recently been doing:
- あつまれ：どうぶつのもり (Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Switch)
- NHK News Web Easy
Initially I was looking at Tadoku free ebooks, and a cute little Igo puzzle book for beginners. With apples!!!
At this point my daily goals are:
- keep playing Animal Crossing (at a minimum read the daily announcement from しずえ)
- keep a Japanese language diary
- continue daily work in Human Japanese
- Harvest Moon
My current intermediate goals are:
- get through Cure Dolly’s lessons
- listen to the beginner conversations archived on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBBWt5H8uZW1LSOh_aPt2Q
- faithfully add my frequently encountered words to AnkiApp and study them daily
My translation/reading goals are:
- よんろのご IGO puzzle もんだいしゅう
- Quick & Easy Pasta (orange page cooking)
- 銃夢 / ガンム / GUNNM
Thank you Oshin, for the encouragement and for telling me that opening a study log is the thing to do!
Thank you Riya, for the encouragement and translation correction on my very first translation attempt!