Github repo: https://github.com/dennmart/shinkoku
August 2, 2015
- Initial release!
- When you enter your API key, the key will be part of the URL so you can bookmark it and don’t need to save it again. Alternatively you can go directly to your items by going to
http://dennmart.com/shinkoku/#/<your API key>(The hash symbol is important here!).
- Added a simple counter to display how many items are shown (including when filtered).
- Added a modal with additional information and a link to the respective WaniKani page when clicking on any item.
- Shinkoku is now in a subdomain! If you had the site bookmarked you should be redirected. You’ll need to re-enter your API key if you had that bookmarked - you should then update your bookmark with the updated URL and API key.
- A few backend changes in the code (React / React Router upgrades, using browser history instead of hash history for ‘pretty URLs’).