Sentence practice websites

I want to start writing sentences. My plan is to make flashcards for all the vocab I know, organize them in to groups like nouns, verbs, adjectives, expressions, etc… then draw a random card from each group and make a sentence from them. Is there a website or app that can do something like this?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s actively maintained, but this simple site will generate parts of speech at different wanikani levels for you to rearrange like fridge magnets
https://wkconnections.herokuapp.com/

It takes a bit of clicking around to figure it out. Start with setting a WK level. Click “new set”

It will create a blank container. Then click “get cards” to have the words appear

3 Likes

Also not exactly what you’re looking for, but this site will generate sentences up to certain WK levels if you’re looking for sentences at your level to mine

Edit: although looking at the options, it does have a flashcard mode and the ability to create custom lists… so maybe helpful

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.