Reviews Inaccurate

I thought none of my reviews were going through because I was getting the same cards that I had already passed. It turns out they were at least counted, but the system display was inaccurate, reading at 0 the whole time.

Anyone encountered this already and know if a script is to blame?

It did count at least, but I’m not doing the same card over and over again again…

1 Like

Review count resetting after correct review

1 Like

It’s something with the doublecheck script

1 Like

Fix one problem and find another :clown_face:

Ooooh! What user script displays the sentence? :star_struck:

(Also interested in the top left info)

3 Likes

I’m also running the double-check script, but I can’t say that I’m having the same issue, reviews are working normally here. I do have script compatibility mode running but I not sure if that plays any factor.

1 Like

Huh, I also have script compatibility running too.

1 Like

Odd. the only other script I run that really shows during reviews would be confusion guesser, though I don’t see how that would have any effect on review count.

I do remember people having issues with the double-check script and not being able to finish reviews, though that was a while ago and updating to the latest version of the script fixed it.

The double-check script for me is on version 2.2.39.

1 Like

Same here too! Thank you in advance for showing us these cool scripts @DIO-Berry さん!

2 Likes

It should be

:slight_smile:

If you want a similar one for kanji

4 Likes

No problem!

the common/uncommon is

and the JLPT level one is

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have about 10-15 scripts running during reviews usually so it took some time to narrow it down. I went through them until I had to turn off my favorites lol

4 Likes

Gracias!

I mean ありがとう! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, I shared the wrong script yesterday!

It should be

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.