[REQUEST][QUESTION] Order script to related Vocab right after each Kanji

I use the WaniKani Lesson Filter script to do something similar to this. You can choose how many lessons of each type you want at a time (i.e. 2 radicals, 3 kanji, 10 vocab).

There are some caveats:

1. This script does not let you choose which vocab, just presents them in order of unlock. This means that when you first level up and a bunch of vocab unlock at once, you have to get through that stack before you can learn the ones for the new kanji. This is not usually a problem for me, since it takes me a while to guru the new radicals and the first 5-10 of the new kanji.
  2. You still need to unlock the related vocab. That means that you must have all component kanji at guru or higher for the vocab to show as available in lessons.

It’s been working pretty well for me so far. This also can help you get started on a new level’s radicals and kanji earlier, by interspersing them with the old level’s vocab instead of waiting until you complete all the old level’s vocab before starting on the new level’s radicals and kanji.

2 Likes