[Help needed] Lesson Ordering

I already have a lesson ordering plugin to shift the order to Radicals+Kanji/Vocab first.
I was wondering if anyone knew of/could easily code a plugin that could order lessons by the level they came in from.
So, say you have 50 lessons. 10 from level 23, 20 from level 24, 20 from level 25. I’m looking for a plugin that will order the lessons to show the lessons from level 23 first, then 24, etc.

I vouch for this. 

Also, Lostick, would you kindly give me the link to the plugin that you are currently using ? the one  that shifts the order from radical  > Kanji > Vocab ? it would help me a lot.

Yeah no problem, this is the one I’m currently using:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/232-wanikani-lesson-ordering-ii/code

If you’re using chrome you’ll need something like Tampermonkey to run it I think.

/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

Mempo said... /t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1
 Thanks so much Mempo! This is much better than what I was using before. Surprised I haven't come across it yet.
Lostick said...
Mempo said... /t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1
 Thanks so much Mempo! This is much better than what I was using before. Surprised I haven't come across it yet.
Surprises me too. It's probably the most widely used and well-known reorder script out there. 

That’s because the old one is named ‘Lesson Ordering’, and the new one is named ‘WaniKani Reorder’.

BTW, I am using the old one.

Reading some recent topics, it seems that many people miss the new one. Maybe, they searched for ‘ordering’ script, with ‘ing’.

Mempo said...Surprises me too. It's probably the most widely used and well-known reorder script out there. 
 This made me :)... It almost makes me want to continue work on v3.
patarapolw said... That's because the old one is named 'Lesson Ordering', and the new one is named 'WaniKani Reorder'.

BTW, I am using the old one.

Reading some recent topics, it seems that many people miss the new one. Maybe, they searched for 'ordering' script, with 'ing'.
 Yeah I think this is why. I was searching for "lesson ordering" and not anything else really.
Oh well, hopefully this being in recent posts will help other people find xMunch's script.
xMunch said...
Mempo said...Surprises me too. It's probably the most widely used and well-known reorder script out there. 
 Well I'd like to know more about that! What kinda features are we talking about here?
xMunch said...
[intrigued]... 
Mempo said...
xMunch said...
 Well I'd like to know more about that! What kinda features are we talking about here?

I want to do a complete rewrite with cleaner and more modern code(So... v3 will not work on browsers that do not support ES6).  Not too sure right now with what features... kinda drawing blanks with how I want to handle the code :/

Hey xMunch! I still rely on your script and love it lots. If you do work on v3, will that new code mean that it will work 100% on Habit Browser Classic (the only browser I could find for Android that would allow me to install Userscripts so I could have a few vital favourites on my tablet). On that particular browser most of the functionality is gone (but not all). Separate levels do not pop up to be removed, for instance.

No issues with grease monkey and Firefox though on the PC. :smiley:

AnimeCanuck said... Hey xMunch! I still rely on your script and love it lots. If you do work on v3, will that new code mean that it will work 100% on Habit Browser Classic (the only browser I could find for Android that would allow me to install Userscripts so I could have a few vital favourites on my tablet). On that particular browser most of the functionality is gone (but not all). Separate levels do not pop up to be removed, for instance.

No issues with grease monkey and Firefox though on the PC. :smiley:

</blockquote>&nbsp;Probably not. &nbsp;Some modern browsers will not be able to use it because they don't support ES6(IE11 for example). &nbsp;But The current version will still be up for older browser support. &nbsp;Other than that you're out of luck. &nbsp;But the majority of people use firefox/chrome so they will be okay.