What is it?
This script lets you specify the number of lessons of each type you want to do in a given session, while maintaining WaniKani’s intended lesson order. This means that if you use this script with the Ascending level then subject setting, you will get the radicals, kanji, and vocab that WaniKani wants you to learn first, just limited to how many lessons of each type you want.
How to Install?
- As always, make sure you have a script manager installed. If you don’t, follow these instructions.
- Get the script here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/31659-wanikani-lesson-filter
- On the settings page, use Ascending level then subject or Ascending level then shuffled.
- Type in the total number of radicals, kanji, and vocab you want to learn in the inputs. If you leave an input blank, the script will keep all lessons for that type.
- NEW: In the orange input you can specify the batch size you want to use. If you leave it blank, it will use the batch size from your settings.
- Click the Filter button to apply the input values to your lesson session.
- Optionally, click the Shuffle button if you want to randomize the order of those lessons.
Note: If you click the Shuffle button before the Filter button, you are basically using WaniKani’s Shuffled lesson setting.
- This script has only been tested in Chrome using Tampermonkey, but will likely work in Firefox as well.
- Please post any bugs/requests and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
1.2.1 - Decrease the chances of conflicting with other scripts.
1.2.0 - Add a new input for setting your batch size.
1.1.1 - Stop the item batch UI from overlaying the lesson filter UI.
1.1.0 - Your previously used filter values will now be saved and loaded automatically. The values will not be applied automatically and must still be applied using the Filter button.
1.0.0 - Initial release.