Recent problem with Animelon

Hello, anyone else experiencing problems with Animelon?

My little one wants to watch しろくまカフェ… but it just keeps loading and loading!

Also, I don’t know where else to find a site to watch it. Anyone know?

I have the same problem. No video has been loading for a more than a week now.

1 Like

I started randomly clicking, it is pretty much the same here.
All but ダンベル何キロ持てる? won’t play.

They said on discord that it’s a problem with their video hosting service and that they were testing out possible solutions

1 Like

Ah, thank you!

Do you know when this was posted?

apr 27, no problem.

1 Like

In my opinion ダンベル何キロ持てる is all you need for your Japanese and exercising needs on the site… sait… サイト… サイド チェスト!

3 Likes

I confess, I’m not sure I’d watch that with anyone being described as a “little one”. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would use discretion when reading the manga (after getting a comment from a colleague at work).

Anime is toned down quite a bit. I think it’s good fun and adult parts will fly over the little ones’ heads.

2 Likes

fun for the whole family! :joy::joy:

(I was going to use a more inappropriate image, but I don’t want to get flagged… :joy:)

3 Likes

No, really, what do you think a 4-year old will see in this picture? As a parent you can say that Akemi is really excited about fitness and likes athletes. But it should be considered as a joke. I’d rather kids watch this than shows normalizing violence and murder.

4 Likes

Unless the little ones are adults

4 Likes

Ah, true! Most things will probably fly over a 4-year old’s head. I wasn’t sure how “little” we were talking; I, for one, wouldn’t be particularly comfortable with watching a more Ecchi-ish show with a 10-year old… :joy:
But to each their own!

I’m pretty sure the little one is a hair over four years old, considering the original intention was Shirokuma Cafe.

1 Like

The only two things I know about Shirokuma kafe are:

• cute animals hang out in a cafe
  • the manga is regarded as one of the easiest for beginners

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes
  • Unrelenting puns.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@d-hermit @Belthazar @TrinityBringer

Afraid we didn’t go with ダンベル何キロ持てる in the end. :sweat_smile:

Also the little one is 5/6, depending on who you ask.

3 Likes

Let’s notify each other here when Animelon works again. I want to continue Barakamon.

3 Likes

Animelon seems to be working fine again.

2 Likes

Still not working for me :’(