📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

Super late, but I just made my first purchase of actual novels in Japanese so I might as well supplement my studying with some peer pressure as I get through them.

Currently reading 私の穴がうまらない and No.6 and 秋の牢獄 is next! (yeah I’m catching up with the intermediate book club.

I track all my study activity in an old-fashioned notebook so I suspect I will promptly forget about this page, but alas.

Sept
月 火 水 木 金 土 日
01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Oct
月 火 水 木 金 土 日
01 02 03
04 05 06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31