📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

Home post

September 7th and another day of this challenge being ~magical~.

It was getting close to midnight and I was quite tired, but I needed to get my reading done.
I sat down to read 大海原と大海原 and finished a page, and still wanted to keep going, finished another page, same deal, finished a 3rd page. Now I only have 2 pages left in this chapter… I started trying to do the math to see if I could fit them in by just sleeping a bit less. I decided that I should probably stop myself now as I do have work in the morning.

Today I was able to read 3 pages (including adding 21 vocab sheet entries) in 40 minutes which is much faster than I thought I was =O

I’m really enjoying the character interactions, the mildly mystery/spooky plot hints, and the magic/fantasy vocab. All while being surprisingly approachable, I’m still having to look a lot up, but I’m often able to get pretty close just from guessing the grammar.

There are so many sentences from this book so far that I am just in love with.

Since this reading club hasn’t actually started yet I think I worked out that I’m 16 days ahead or something… much better than my usual weeks-months behind :sweat_smile:

Apologies for excited gushing/blabbering.

17 Likes