๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Dec 16, Fri of Week 12 of Fall 2022 :maple_leaf:

• ใ‹ใŒใฟใฎๅญคๅŸŽ (ไธ‹) 32% => 35% (around 1/20 of March, audio separately first)

ๅนปๆป…ใ•ใ‚ŒใŸใ€‚

Bookmarks can be saved (a little inconveniently), with percentage, by scroll screenshot on Android. On web browser version, percentage doesnโ€™t show. Sync can be done by pasting in Notion, where long vertical images arenโ€™t shrunkened.

• ๅฒ่จ˜ (front to page 44, half of Ch.1)

Perhaps around the start of ๆผข Dynasty. I would be nice if I can associate names with my Chinese dialectโ€ฆ (where I donโ€™t need Hanzi), not really the Mandarin one, and I donโ€™t always find an answer. (I donโ€™t give up the hope of learning Mandarin in the future, though. Perhaps next two years.)

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ (1 hour)

Bind play

I also touched a little of BU$TAFELLOWS. So, I reinstalled on my Android tablet as @MissDagger started the club, and has a good idea on how to make the VN linear, and not hurried; so now easily manageable.

Prologue + Chapter 1 is free on Android, but more than twice as expensive than Steam version. (Around 3.5 times.) However, Steam has no free version. (Steam is translated-to-EN sub version, though.)

Interesting words
  • ใŽใ“ใกใชใ„ = clumsy
  • ็‰นๅ…ธ(ใจใใฆใ‚“) = special benefits. Extra stuff from the game.
  • ๅคไปŠ(ใ“ใ“ใ‚“) = all times; ancient and modern times.
  • ้‡Žๅคช(ใฎใถใจ)ใ„ = audacious
  • ่ˆ—่ฃ…(ใปใใ†) = pavement
  • ้›ช่ž(ใ‚†ใใฉ)ใ‘ = melting of snow. Alternate version is indeed ้›ช่งฃ(ใ‚†ใใฉ)ใ‘ from ่งฃ(ใจ)ใ‘ใ‚‹.
  • ไธก้šฃ(ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ†ใฉใชใ‚Š) = both sides
  • ไธ‹ๅ‘(ใ’ใณ)ใ‚‹ = to become vulgar. Also see ไธ‹ๅ‘(ใ’ใณ).
  • ไธŠ็Ž‰(ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใพ) = fine jewel
  • ็›—ไบบ(ใฌใ™ใฃใจ) = robber. From ็›—(ใฌใ™)ใ‚€ + ไบบ(ใฒใจ).
  • ่‹›(ใ•ใ„ใช)ใ‚€ = to torment. Compare ่‹›(ใ„ใ‚‰)ใคใ and ่‹›(ใ„ใ˜)ใ‚ใ‚‹.
  • ็„ก็ฒ‹(ใถใ™ใ„) = inelegant
  • ้ฆ–ๅฐพ(ใ—ใ‚…ใณ) = from beginning to the end
  • ็ตถไธ–(ใœใฃใ›ใ„)ใฎ็พŽๅฅณ(ใณใ˜ใ‚‡) = woman of unmatched beauty
  • ็พค้›„ๅ‰ฒๆ‹ (ใใ‚“ใ‚†ใ†ใ‹ใฃใใ‚‡). Literally perhaps collection of heroes, but split amongst factions.
  • ๆˆ(ใช)ใ—้‚(ใจ)ใ’ใ‚‹ = to accomplish
  • ๅฌ(ใ‚)ใ—ๆ•(ใจ)ใ‚‹ = to arrest (e.g., of a police)
  • ่ฆ‹(ใฟ)ใ›ใ—ใ‚ = setting as example. I see as ่ฆ‹(ใฟ)ใ›ใ‚‹ + ็ท (ใ—)ใ‚ใ‚‹.
  • ๅฟƒ็ฅžๅ–ชๅคฑ(ใ—ใ‚“ใ—ใ‚“ใใ†ใ—ใค) = of an unsound mind
  • ใปใจใผใ‚ŠใŒๅ†ท(ใ•)ใ‚ใ‚‹ = things calm down. The particle changed to ใฎ in context. ็†ฑ(ใปใจใผ)ใ‚Š perhaps comes from ็ซ(ใป)้€š(ใจใŠ)ใ‚Š?
  • ่บซ(ใฟ)ใใ‚‹ใฟ = all one has. Dictionary suggests ่บซใใ‚‹ใฟใฏใŒใ‚Œใ‚‹ and ่บซใใ‚‹ใฟใฏใŽใจใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹, but in context uses ๅ‰ฅ(ใฏ)ใŒใ™.
  • ่‰ฏๅฟƒ(ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ†ใ—ใ‚“)ใฎๅ‘ต่ฒฌ(ใ‹ใ—ใ‚ƒใ) = pricks of conscience. ๅ‘ต่ฒฌ(ใ‹ใ—ใ‚ƒใ) refers to tormenting. (Caustic words + Blaming)
  • ้ตœๅ‘‘(ใ†ใฎ)ใฟใซใ™ใ‚‹ = to swallow whole (e.g. of a ่ฉฑ(ใฏใชใ—)). ้ตœ(ใ†) is a cormorant :feather:.

SFX

• ใ˜ใŸใฐใŸ = making a fuss
  • ใ–ใฃใใ‚Š = roughly
  • ใพใ”ใคใ = to be confused, from ใพใ”ใพใ”
  • ใ—ใŠใ—ใŠ = dejectedly; in low spirits
  • ใ‚‚ใžใ‚‚ใž = creeping about
  • ใ™ใฃใใจ = upright (of standing posture)
  • ใฑใ‚‰ใ‚Š = dropping in small bits
17 Likes