Re Zero Volume 2 Week 3

Oh, true on both counts!

I did, and boy that sucked. (Spoilers for technically tomorrow)

I feel really bad for him, actually. Why did he go back so many days, though? Last time, it was only back to the beginning of the day… I would also understand going all the way back to the fruit seller, but that would be annoying indeed. Also, I guess that’s the ぐう that happened after seeing 101 Pucks.

4 Likes
Moar spoilers

That was me too. What the frick just happened? I understand that Roswaal was acting all ominous and stuff, but at the same time, he just said “nah, we can just leave them alone”. Maybe something completely unrelated just happened? I don’t know, the clown makeup makes him too suspicious, it feels like a red herring. At the same time, maybe the book is that cliche?

A confusion is me, what. But also why. No.

Edit: I’m supposed to be reading something else now and I just can’t focus.

4 Likes

@Naphthalene

Summary

Or it’s intentionally cliche so you think it’s a red herring and that is the red herring! Or maybe the author wants you to think it’s a red herring of a red herring, and that’s the red herring!
Like a certain scene from The Princess Bride! :laughing:

5 Likes

裏の裏の裏の裏の裏の裏をかく

5 Likes
Summary

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The first arc was a bit more clear because there was a definite trigger as Subaru said. So it’s nice to see this kind of development unfolding in his head. I guess we’ll see where this is going.

I’m sorry about being the cause that everyone is reading till this point XD But I guess that’s also how the author intended it, what’s with it being the end of a chapter and all :stuck_out_tongue: (In ReZero in particular I always do that, can’t at all stop before a chapter’s ending)

3 Likes

No, you’re right, but also. :cry:

I really wanna know what’s going on~ Why’re we starting on a Monday again. :joy:

3 Likes
More spoilers for end of chapter

And on that point, the chapter’s name was a hint all along: 約束した朝は遠く
Nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you insist :rofl:

Next week is up

5 Likes