Re Zero volume 11 week 4

Re Zero Volume 11 Week 4

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: January 25, 2021
Previous Chapter: Re Zero Volume 11 week 3
Next Chapter: Re Zero Volume 11 week 5

Week 4 Reading: End of chapter 4 part 4, page 220 (50 pages)

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

• [Floflo Word List ] coming soon

Reading aloud

Time: the time can change so I suggest you ask on the discord in the Re Zero section

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

1 Like
This week spoiler

I will just say this. Otto best wingmen. He gets insulted, mocked, and dragged around but when it counts he is there to save the day. Funny when we think he ran wanted to sacrifice Subaru in the last arc. Give that men a medal. I love Otto. I don’t know what he will because after this arc but I want him to be part of the emilia team. I don’t want to to just disappear and do some merchand stuff elsewhere. He is also a good comic relief.

We now know that Beatrice is not part of the witch cult. I want more Beatrice backstory. In the end when Roswald was saying “I am your ally” it feels less and less true. That Rosewald is playind 5d chess. I wonder while he always look at Subaru with only the yellow eye open. I feel like there is some kind of power into it. That could explain the different eye colors. Then again a lot of characters just close one eye during discussion.

Garfield does not seem happy. Let’s be honest there is no way otto and Ram can contain him. We saw Frederica transform so we can assume this is what he has done with that shout.

1 Like

Next week is up

1 Like