Re Zero volume 10 week 4

Re Zero Volume 10 Week 4

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: December 7, 2020
Previous Chapter: Re Zero Volume 10 week 3
Next Chapter: Re Zero Volume 10 week 5

Week 4 Reading: End of chapter 4 part 3, page 209 (54 pages)

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

• [Floflo Word List ] coming soon

Reading aloud

Time: the time can change so I suggest you ask on the discord in the Re Zero section

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached that part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

Here is the translations for Garfield’s weird expression.
Not all but well explained
all but not much context

This week in rezero…

:smiley:

1 Like

Not entirely sure what that smile mean.

It’s my clueless face. :eyes: I don’t actually remember what happens this week.

2 Likes
This week stuff

We now learn the secret of the sanctuary. This is a problem. I wonder how can the magic of a witch that is dead is still working. I know it’s magic but I was thinking maybe the is something at the end of the trial that is supplying magical energy to the barrier.

Otto getting bullied again. I know I say it every time but he is getting bullied so hard. Imagine if he is the last boss or something. The archbishop of something. Could explain why he wasn’t killed by the witch cult.

Not gonna speak about what is happening with Subaru in his family because I plan to speak about it all in one go next week because I just loved that part. Prepare yourself for my thesis on why this is the best Re Zero chapter for me(until now)

1 Like

Next week is up

1 Like