Re Zero book club home thread

OBJECTION !!! 意義あり!!!
Just kidding I always wanted to say that. Go ahead.

You can propose another time if you want. We will see if It’s good or not

2 Likes

You mean 異議あり

I’m sorry for ruining your moment. Is this an S;G reference?

That’s good then then, will do it soon!

3 Likes

I thought it might have been Phoenix Wright :thinking: I’m not actually sure what they say in the original Japanese.

@icefang97 @Jaiced Erm, before that, haha. 7/8pm Japan time?

It was a phoenix wright reference T.T Damn you kanji why must you ruin all these years of training. It was my moment of glory :sob:
Anyway,

Good for me

1 Like

Sure, we could do 7pm Japan time. That means we can have up to 2 hours before your stream starts. :slight_smile: I think ideally I would prefer during the day, but I think making the session a couple hours earlier than usual will help

1 Like

@icefang97, @Jaiced, thank you! :smile: Even 7pm japan time is still noon for me, so plenty of morning left. Just make a counter offer! ^^

1 Like

I thought about it and if it were during the day, I would need it to be maybe 4-5hrs earlier. So, I understand if that’s too early. Also, not sure if @icefang97 would be ok with that or not.

Otherwise, the night time one will still fit my schedule nicely. I can relax watch/read something, have a nap, then dinner, then shortly after, the reading session will start.

2 Likes

So around 3 PM japanese time? I don’t especially like to have it in the middle of the day because there is more chance than I have something or that it cuts something else.

2 Likes

Ok, no problem. We can stick with 7pm Japan time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

リゼロ 6:
1: Till end of chapter 2 part 2, page 54 (42 pages)
2: Till end of chapter 2, page 105 (47 pages)
3: Till end of chapter 3 part 6, page 144 (35 pages)
4: Till end of chapter 4 part 2, page 181 (36 pages)
5: Till end of chapter 4 part 6, page 222 (38 pages)
6: Till end of chapter 5 part 3, page 260 (38 pages)
7: Till end of chapter 6, page 316 (54 pages)

Sorry about the last week, there was no place to stop. This volume was the hardest to schedule. But I think it ended up well since the 4 weeks before the last one are all below 40 pages, and the total average comes up to 41.4 pages.

5 Likes

Thanks for the planning. I approve it.

2 Likes

Thanks! I think it’s fine too. The last week is probably the best week to have a lot of pages in, since we usually have the break week too. Plenty of time to finish then if it’s too much! :slight_smile:

I just had a look at the 目次 (and all the lovely pictures before that :heart: that’s some quality art), and I am both wondering about all the animals, and looking forward to finding out what that’s all about. Also, great chapter titles again. He’s getting really good at these. ^^

2 Likes

Yes! The illustrations get remarkably better with each volume.

:relieved:

4 Likes

Official announcement for Re Zero volume 6
Start date : Mai 11 2020
Schedule:
1: Till end of chapter 2 part 2, page 54 (42 pages)
2: Till end of chapter 2, page 105 (47 pages)
3: Till end of chapter 3 part 6, page 144 (35 pages)
4: Till end of chapter 4 part 2, page 181 (36 pages)
5: Till end of chapter 4 part 6, page 222 (38 pages)
6: Till end of chapter 5 part 3, page 260 (38 pages)
7: Till end of chapter 6, page 316 (54 pages)

Where to buy
Ebook
Amazon.jp

Hope to read with you again
Edit: Who is doing floflo again I forgot.

6 Likes

@Raionus is the one making floflo, or koohi, or whichever.
Lots of ppl using it. ^^

2 Likes

@Raionus san~ can you make the vocab for the next book on flo flo please?

2 Likes

Sure mate I’ll @ you when it’s up

4 Likes

Next book is up

2 Likes

Sorry had to reply to someone to not have to scroll down all the way - a pain on mobile! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, this sure takes me back. You were right by the way. :smiley:

Original purpose of this was to whine some more about all the feelings I’m having about volume 6 that I don’t know where to put. It’s like the more I read the more stuff happens? Who knew.

If only volume 4 could’ve been half as good. :wink:

3 Likes

Mood

Am I doing this right? Did I become a hip youth?

4 Likes