Race to the Cake šŸ°

Became level 40 today!! On to the next 10

1 Like

Congrats on overcoming your actual age in WK years :tada:

1 Like

Merci! In the midst of the fast level madness I feel like my head is spinning as I try desperately to keep up with my reviews (successful) and lessons (less so) while the actual work Iā€™m paid to do is sufferingā€¦ I think you understand the feeling. But the light is there at the end of the tunnel. Less than a month to go as long as I can keep up the pace and nothing tragic happens!

3 Likes

Yup, can definitely relate.
é ‘å¼µć‚Œļ¼

2 Likes

i reset to level 20.
i feel bad, but it needed to be done

3 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad. This is a game where we get to make up our own rules. (I mean to a degree.) So the right way to do it is the way you choose for yourself.

I made it to level 56 last night, and I guess Iā€™ll make it to the end, but at this stage of the game, it feels a bit like Iā€™m a circus juggler who has to keep juggling, and every few days someone keeps tossing me a new ball. And I donā€™t know how to juggle more than 10 balls, but Iā€™ve lost count, so who knows how many are up in the air right now, and if I drop them, thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll ever be able to juggle them all again.

(Did I stretch that metaphor enough?)

7 Likes

@jprspereira Man, you are fast with the clicking!

ETA: 7 seconds that time.

1 Like

I like to call it speed reading, but itā€™s really just procrastination :rofl:

2 Likes

I reached the first (kinda bc I didnā€™t realize level 26 or something was fast at the time ha) fast level yesterdaaaay! Since I have loads of time the coming months Iā€™ll try to do the fast levels at full speed. Letā€™s see how it goes. On the way to cake!

3 Likes

group hug!! :cry:

Also, Sezme. Youā€™re almost there. I canā€™t put into words how proud i am.
fight-o!!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I turned on vacation mode a few weeks ago because of school obligations and needing to spend my spare time taking care of myself and resting my brain. Hopefully Iā€™ll be able to reactivate soon, although thereā€™s 5 weeks left of this quarter and 10 more after spring break so Iā€™m concerned. I donā€™t want to have to knock down a level or two due to too long away but I might have to. Or maybe I could reset a level or two and just take it really slow? I do miss doing my reviewsā€¦

3 Likes

Level 57. Almost thereā€¦
Many thanks for your kindness and support!
%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%EF%BC%81%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%EF%BC%81_l

10 Likes

No, thank you for giving your best.

6 Likes

Man Iā€™m so far away from being level 60, must be a few years away at least, I wonder what wkstats estimates.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Itā€™s now my third time starting the early 20ā€™s. Iā€™ve reset twice now over the past 6 years (dear god, did I really first start in 2013?) :disappointed: Hoping maybe posting here will help me to keep up this time around.

13 Likes

Yes!!! Great, a fresh start, and new motivation!!

Indeed! Been doing a lot better this time around too. I kinda just did WK before and figured Iā€™d eventually learn other stuff. This time around Iā€™ve been working through BunPro/Genki I and the Core 2k. Also signed up for the å°‘å„³é€±ęœ«ę—…č”Œ book club next month. So pretty hyped :smile:

2 Likes

Go @Sezme! The home stretch! :running_man::running_woman::running_man:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! My timing was off this morning because I woke at 6:30 instead of 5:30, which screws up my WK schedule today because I donā€™t have time to squeeze in the reviewsā€¦ but ultimately it doesnā€™t matter much at this point.

Level 59 woot!

10 Likes