Race to the Cake šŸ°

I never quite got to that fast.

7 Likes

7 Likes
4 Likes

Shouldnā€™t we have this one a separate post? That way discussions can be had about which names they want without clogging up the actual race forum?

Youā€™ve got a point there. Iā€™m on it. Itā€™s still a work in progressā€¦

I can try writing something up. But Iā€™ll need a day or so to get prepared.

Iā€™m currently writing the topic for the first voting round. I think we can give it until tomorrow midnight, by then most people should have seen it. If hardly anybody has voted, we can still extend it.

I mean, the race forum hasnā€™t been very active for a while, having the voting here would allow it to be seen by more folks who might not know about this thread and would be interested in joining.

I think it would be fine to vote here, for the reason above and also because voting on the name is perfectly relevant to the thread as a whole

1 Like

will you put the link here or will we look for it on our own accord :wink: ?

I will post the link here and at the top and make it as visible as possibleā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah but even small activity, given the time it would take for people to reach level 60, would still add up to a lot.

Also, having more posts to discuss the race would give it more attraction, not less. Heck, they might even make it a subcatagory if it catches on enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The Renaming has begun!!!
Head over to this thread to make your vote decide on our new title!

4 Likes

@FlyingPenguin97 Youā€™ve forgotten about this thread T-T

1 Like

Of course not! I just donā€™t really know what to post in here, Iā€™ve had no interesting levelling stories to share :blush:

But you didnā€™t update your level sniff sniff

1 Like

Oh gosh! I didnā€™t even notice I made it to level 10! :sweat_smile:

I guess Iā€™ve been too focused on getting my apprentice items under control to notice :blush:

5 Likes

Good luck with that!
How many apprentice items are you aiming for?

1 Like

I want to get it under 50 and Iā€™m at 90. I just want it low enough that I can do my lessons as they come available without going over 150 and for the last two levels now there have been about 25 lessons Iā€™ve had to leave because my apprentice items have a few leeches circling round that Iā€™m now just trying to remember more effectively :blush:

1 Like

Mine is 2 months 2 weeks for the same reason lol

1 Like

yeah I leveled up another one but I slowed down again :roll_eyes: now Iā€™m down to and average of nearly 12 daysā€¦ that needs to improve :smiley:

2 Likes