Race to the Cake 🍰

:’)

2 Likes
6 Likes

6 Likes

The forum has some troubles with syncing levels and access rights. I could still access the pleasants until level 12.

1 Like

This is a good idea ! I’m doing the same at the moment - did about 130 lessons over the weekend !! oh the shame !! - but by Sunday I should have them cleared. (and hopefully be able to level up :smile: )

it was - The 0/0 Streak Challenge - #2 by Kumirei - that prompted me to do it ! haha

1 Like

Hmm… in terms of level and leveling speed I am closest to group Forever alone, but I do not want to destroy the reputation of its only member

1 Like

For a bit of extra challenge, you could join the Naughty Narwhals from Outer Space (dun dun dunnnnn)

3 Likes

Oh hey, your level finally updated.

1 Like

Yeah, I just signed out and back in again.
I think the problem is that I am logged in the forum on five (!) different devices/computers/kitchen appliances, and that it’s preventing it to update correctly.

5 Likes

Pray tell, what kitchen appliance enables you to browse the community?

4 Likes

A fridge connected to the Internet can at least inform me of new notifications (not browse though).
What if someone replied to one of my many interesting comments while I was grabbing a glass of OJ?

I don’t actually have one, but I would DEFINITELY do it if I had that kind of cash. I may have a problem.

5 Likes

A microwave. He was doing reviews and sending them back in time. That’s why he could suddenly jump two levels in one instance.

7 Likes

I may do it again to lull @MidnightOverlord into a false sense of security.

6 Likes

Well, I managed to beat the level in under 7 days. I just wanted to do it at least once. It probably won’t happen again until I reach the fast levels.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Joined you on level 11 @Komris. Though by the speed you’re going, we’ll probably have a level between us sooner rather then later. XD And hello to @baka-cat ! Great to see you joined the Naughty Narwhals!

Oh I totally forgot that I joined the group xD
It sucks that I have to keep changing my level manually ;w; not that im complaining
Did you happen to join the group recently?

Haha, no. I was the second or third member of our group I think. I came up with Naughty Narwhals and Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space as name suggestions and @zkrago mashed it together to Naughty Narwhals from Outer Space.

I haven’t noticed you in the group, but that’s probably because normally you’re not between me and Komris. I see that you’re level 12. I only ever look one place up and one place down. :baka:

2 Likes

Hey @Tyger - I’m really new to WaniKani and I’m only at level 2. Am I still able to join a group? My average level-up speed is about 10 days. (I’m sorry to bother you I just want to make sure that this is an okay thing to do)

1 Like

Hi @Mercury014! If you’re trust level is already Member and you can edit the post yourself, then you can just add yourself to a group, probably the “The Waiting for Low Levelers to become Members Group” would be best. :slight_smile: If not, I can add you.

Or @Tyger can, if they see this first. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I just checked and saw you’re trust level is Basic, so I’ll just go ahead and edit you to that group.
If you want to join another group or level up, just mention me or Tyger until you’re a Member and can edit posts yourself. :smile:

EDIT 2: Aaand done.

2 Likes