[OBSOLETE] Wanikani Override ("ignore answer button")

Thanks for this amazing script! I’m only level 7 but I’ve had too many typos to count already.

1 Like

Hi @Mempo
would you please agree to adapt your script, which is not working well/anymore after the latest WK changes?
Thanks & Regards

I’m afraid that this project seems largely abandoned. It hasn’t been updated since 2017 and the creator hasn’t posted here in over a year.

Might I suggest @rfindley’s Double Check script? It does exactly the same thing, but is up to date and well maintained :slight_smile:

1 Like

This script still seems to be working for me on Chrome.

I didn’t like how much the red color of the “Ignore Answer” button stands out, plus it’s 4 pixels taller than the other buttons beside it, so I modified the script a bit to fix this.

incognito ignore answer

If you want to edit the button to look like mine, replace the code on line 279 with the following:

GM_addStyle(‘#WKO_button {background-color: #dedede; color: #848484; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; font-size: 0.8125em; padding: 8px; vertical-align: bottom;}’);

1 Like

this works for me on Chrome, and tbh BLESS. If I had missed one more burn because of giving a slightly adjacent definition I was gonna lose my damn mind.

2 Likes

@Mempo This script crashed for me and broke whole reviews screen.
The reason turned out to be the script tries to pull jQuery from an HTTP address while working on a page loaded with HTTPS. It looks like from now on Chrome blocks such requests.
After I added an “s” to library URL it continued to work fine.

This script is no longer maintained. You should use Double-Check as a replacement.

1 Like