Not getting new lessons?

Basically I used up the trail period, decided I like it and bought a subscription. Now, after a few days of consistent reviews I have not seen any new lessons. I cannot tell if it is a bug or what. Usually lessons came pretty quick after the reviews, and now having waited days for them it seems odd. I thought it might be a hold over from the program not recognizing my subscription and cutting me off from the trial period, but I have no idea. Anyone have any thoughts?

You need to guru your current level’s radicals to unlock kanji lessons, and then you need to guru 90% of your level’s kanji to unlock vocab lessons and level up.

You need to get the items correct 4 times in a row; once at the 4 hour interval, then 8 hours, then 1 day, then 2 days. Once you get them correct 4 times in a row, you’ll “guru” the item and unlock lessons.

I recommend checking out the WK FAQ and WK guide for more details on this.

After you’ve done your radical lessons, you’ll have reviews at 4h, 8h, 1d and 2d intervals; As you get them right, you’ll get your kanji lessons.

Levels 1 and 2 are quicker than normal levels, so you might have gotten used to that pacing.