Not getting new lessons?

Basically I used up the trail period, decided I like it and bought a subscription. Now, after a few days of consistent reviews I have not seen any new lessons. I cannot tell if it is a bug or what. Usually lessons came pretty quick after the reviews, and now having waited days for them it seems odd. I thought it might be a hold over from the program not recognizing my subscription and cutting me off from the trial period, but I have no idea. Anyone have any thoughts?

You need to guru your current level’s radicals to unlock kanji lessons, and then you need to guru 90% of your level’s kanji to unlock vocab lessons and level up.

You need to get the items correct 4 times in a row; once at the 4 hour interval, then 8 hours, then 1 day, then 2 days. Once you get them correct 4 times in a row, you’ll “guru” the item and unlock lessons.

I recommend checking out the WK FAQ and WK guide for more details on this.

3 Likes

After you’ve done your radical lessons, you’ll have reviews at 4h, 8h, 1d and 2d intervals; As you get them right, you’ll get your kanji lessons.

1 Like

Levels 1 and 2 are quicker than normal levels, so you might have gotten used to that pacing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.