No Review Summary Breakdown

This has been going on for a while now, but after almost all review sessions, I’m lacking the breakdown of what was reviewed in that session. It just give me the totals. Most of the time I don’t care, but sometimes there is some word or pair of words that I want to look deeper into, and I don’t have the summary to help find them again.
Here is a screenshot, I’ve got all WK scripts disabled. Browser is Firefox 97.0.1 on Windows 10.

Chrome doesn’t seem have any issues, but I’d prefer not to swtich browsers for WK usage if I can avoid that.

Lessons dosen’t have this issue.

1 Like

Hey there! Would you like to pop us an email at hello@wanikani.com so we could look into this?

Is there any reason why this can’t be discussed in the forum, in case somebody else has the same problem?

1 Like

Nope, anyone with the same problem can definitely add to the thread.
It’s just easier for us to communicate with multiple teams about an issue with email+other internal tools than having to refer to the forum, especially if the thread gets really long.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.