Can't Review anymore

Hello,

I have a problem with the reviews. I am asked to review the same 5 words in a loop and only 5 when there should be 87 and this since yesterday. I only use “Wanikani Double-Check” as userscript, I disabled it but it doesn’t change anything.

01 02

2 Likes

Do you have a good internet connection? Seems like your review window is not updating correctly.
@Mods maybe you guys know what might be going on?

2 Likes

I connected on another PC and the problem was not present. It didn’t solve my problem on the first PC so it probably came from my PC or my browser.

2 Likes

I can now reviews 92 words instead of 87 on my problematic PC. Which means that the 5 words are always extra. I’ll do my reviews and tell you if the problem is resolved.

2 Likes

Do you have a second review window open somewhere? That usually messes with things

No, i don’t.

1 Like

So I managed to do my reviews after updating on another PC but there is still a problem with the “reviews in queue”. It looks like it came from my browser.

02b

Log out - empty cache - reboot - log in again might help? Or have you tried another browser on your “problematic” computer?

2 Likes

Alternatively try crtl + F5 on the problematic page. It reloads the page and cache, where normally loading a page and just refreshing does not refresh the cache.

EDIT: I also had a problem where the reviews wouldn’t update correctly, crtl F5 while in the review session refreshed it correctly.

2 Likes

I have not tried another browser but if the problem is not present on my other PC I imagine that the problem would not be present.

I cleared my cache. I don’t have the problem right now so I’ll wait for my reviews and tell you if the problem is resolved. Thank you.

Pretty sure that this has been fixed

2 Likes

Oh nice! That saves a lot of hassle.

Could this be something to do with the recent update?

1 Like

@Pep95 We haven’t heard of this issue from anyone else yet and it looks like clearing the cache worked? Shoot us an email if you’re still having trouble @Atom26 but I think it’s a pretty specific case, not a general bug we’re seeing on our end at the moment.

2 Likes

I no longer have the problem, I think clearing the cache solved the problem. Thank you all for your help.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.