Google translate’s translation (I know I shouldnt use it but it doesnt seem to bad and I couldn’t take the words apart to well to get a better translation on my own):
It’s a little big
The elasticity of the rubber makes it squeaky
It seems to be good
- What is the め in this first line?
- So ぐいぐい is squeaky? I can’t find a definition that says that
- Why is ぐいぐい a verb? Is it trying to say it makes a squeaky noise?
- Is the イイ らしい two diffierent things, as in the らしい being a suffix meaning “appearing”, “seeming”, “-ish”, etc.?
- How is のがんか split up? の が なんか? Or のが なんか?
- What purpose does the の が serve?
Tip: It’s one big sentence, but this is the format of it in game
Getting so close to the end of the tutorial!! 多分。。。