My Wanikani life is a mess

That’s basically the point of WK and SRS in general, your knowledge, ability to retain and time you put into will set your speed, you need to go at the speed you feel comfortable and feel like you’re learning without making yourself burn out, if you need to slow down just do it. You’re a lifetime member so it’s not like you’re going to “waste” money for going slow so why should that matter?

I have done wanikani for less than a year, and at the beggining i was able to level up every one week. But know i feel what you say. Reviews takes to much of my time, and after a very long busy day at work it’s really frustrating to open up wanikanis to face 300 reviews is just… i’m trying my best and do them but it’s just not enjoyable anymore.
I did take a 2 weeks break, where the only thing i did was reviews and not any new lessons, that helped me a lot since once you guru them you don’t pile hundreads of reviews each day.

Bloody hell, how’d your reviews get like that!? Wishing you the best of luck!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.