My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 )

Hey, thank you for leaving a message. I’m glad it was useful for both of you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on getting it done Jeep-kun! :tada::memo::sparkles:

com-resize

Looking forward to linking it for future users to share the wisdom and motivation that you took the time to write down :green_heart:

1 Like

What does ハルヒ父 mean? (the text that is on the thumbs of this two boys)

1 Like

I believe it reads “haruhi” because the girls name in this series is Haruhi

i’ve no idea why is the kanji 父 at the end

Edit: something happens in this episode… i don’t remember so they saying yay good haruhi papa

1 Like

Okey thanks.
I thought i missed some kind of importand word for “well done”.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you use any userscript in the 368 days journey to lvl 60/

1 Like

Check Chapter 7 of my Ultimate Guide for WK. It’s all about the scripts I used :slight_smile: Choose the ones you find relevant.

2 Likes

Thanks for compiling this. Changed my mind about a few things after reading.

1 Like

No, thank you for taking the time to read it :smiling_face: Means a lot. I’m glad it served you well.

3 Likes

this thread really helped me get a grasp on what helps me work well with wanikani - thank you @jprspereira!

can’t believe there’s a thread about wk meta-gaming. excited to see wanikani speedruns on twitch soon

3 Likes

So glad it helped you :slight_smile: Thanks for taking the time to read it.

2 Likes

I’m just a slow durtle… But I will take your advice to heart and follow it as well as I can :smiley:

1 Like

Well, you call yourself slow, but you’re the one holding the N2 certificate! :wink: Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. Hope you get that sweet level 60 badge and that N1 diploma asap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awwwww, thank you! :blush: Good luck with N2, too! I passed it, but to be honest, I have no idea how :stuck_out_tongue: N1 will take another year, at least. But let’s do our personal bests (or enoughs)!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It was very heartening and insightful to read, and I hope I will be able to keep this journey as effective as yours.

1 Like

No, thank you for taking the time to read it! :slight_smile: Glad you got something out of it.

Yessssss! The key is to show up everyday. Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily in fast spurts. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!!! This helped me a ton! (your guide and your inspiration)

1 Like

The #MessageMe in 1 month challenge (new chapter):

I’ve been noticing that a lot of you guys are taking value out of this guide and are kind enough to leave me a message in here right away. I appreciate this so so much and I want to be able to give back. We’re all here to win, after all. Because of that, I’m creating a very simple challenge: after you read this guide, I’d like you to take note somewhere or add a notification/an alarm on your laptop/phone to 1 month time. In 1 month, I’d love to hear you on the number 1 thing that this guide helped you achieve on Wanikani. Whether if it’s that single script that made things so much easier, that new schedule that is allowing you to move forward on WK, anything. This not only will help me figure out the type of suggestions I should be giving more, but it will mainly allow you to look back and think “Damn, such a simple step forward took me so much further in the journey. I can’t wait for what’s coming next.”

Do we have a deal? :slight_smile: #MessageMe in 1 month. I’ll be waiting :heart:

9 Likes

Sure! I’ll let you know in one month. Cheers!

1 Like

Okay Talk to you in one month

1 Like