My first burned!

Things are starting to burn! hahahahaha
burned

Still a long way to go.

*Ignore the lvl 2, this was the first time when I get to know WaniKani. And lvl 9, damn! I got stuck in this lvl due the college.

26 Likes

Yay! Congrats!!! ^^

4 Likes

Congratulations :smile:

1 Like

Woohoo! おめでとうございます!

I remember being so so chuffed when I got my first burned item :smiley:

1 Like

The first time I got a burn I just sat there for a moment like

7 Likes

Congrats! I’m just starting, so its nice to see someone improving.

2 Likes

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Great work!

How long did it take for you to burn something? I see you are level 9… I’m at level 14 and still no burns?

Same here. I am at lvl 15 and no burns yet. Should I worry?
Good job on getting burns so early!! You good!

1 Like

Don’t worry, you will only burn an item 4 months after you enlightened it. People who go slow (like OP) will get their first burn at around level 10, if you go as fast as possible, it will be lvl 20-ish.

4 Likes

Congratulations for your first burn. Mine was like 3 weeks ago and it felt super :smile:
I have burnt 200 since then :slight_smile:

Have fun!

2 Likes

Grats!

My first burn is scheduled for September last time I checked.
Looking forward to it. So far I’ve only been adding items to my review list. Would be nice to burn them off at some point :laughing:

1 Like

I got my first burned at level 7. Im like anti-sonic.

Gotta take my time!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m at level 16 (nearly 17 now) and I haven’t burned a single item! :rofl: Keep it up! 私も頑張るぞー!

3 Likes

That makes a LOT of sense! I went flat out maximum speed until level 10 and now do about a 9 or 10 day levels、so still reasonably quick.
I guess I’ll be waiting a while to burn some durtles yet! Thank you for your explanation.

1 Like

I takes awhile to burn, but once you get the first burn you just constantly start burning more after that haha. I remember being miffed cause I mistyped one of the ones I was about to burn (力).

3 Likes

I don’t know :sweat_smile:
Probably I am slow to level up and did more reviews. My average is 14 days, while some others people are 7 or even 4 days. Don’t worry about that, I wish I was lvl 14.

1 Like

I see. I was 3ish days on the fast levels、and hammered out 7 day levels until I finished level 10… once I left “the pleasants”、I dropped my speed to around 9 or 10 days per level. So、I’m guessing you are right、you’ve done more reviews on the same material… whereas I powered onto new material.

Don’t worry! You’ll be level 14 before you know it!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.