Finally Lv10! So Happy!

After 2 and half months… Finally got to the last level of Pleasant… When I started I couldn’t believe how slow it was…!! But now I occupy on other things and when I come and check already get over 100 reviews… and of course always a pleasure to do them! これからもっと一緒に頑張りましょう!I’m very grateful to the people that supported me thanks really…!

32 Likes

Congratulations :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

why no burned items :thinking:

Because it takes nearly 6 months to get something burned and they stated they’ve only been going for 2.5 (I’m assuming due to a reset?). From enlightened to burned is a 4 month interval just on its own. I also don’t have any burned items. My first item coming up for burn isn’t until early October. That is also due to the fact that I reset.

4 Likes

Good work! I hope you make it the whole way!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks! Your post made me happy too!

4 Likes

thats not due to a reset though, ive been busy for 3 months and im in level 12 atm. a level takes a week aproximately, so level 10 is 10 weeks, which is about 2,5 months.

1 Like

Congratulations! ヾ(☆’∀’☆)

Nice work! Your smashing through the levels keep going! I’ll be there soon.

1 Like

Hey congrats ! Let’s keep working hard !

Thank you really… I must keep going…!!

Everyone goes at their own rate though so :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

sure, but the point was that 2,5 months for level 10 is not weird at all and has nothing to do with a reset most likely. you cant really do it much faster than that really. safe for maybe a couple of days.

I almost forget to congratulate you about your progress, good work and keep it up!

1 Like

Congratulations, 友達!

Things are getting scary as I approach 20, but, we got this!

1 Like

We got this WE got this 友人!Thank you every one for your awesome and beautiful replies. I’m about halfway to lvl 11 xD I’m taking my time on this one… haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.