My first web project thingy since the AOL CD days. I learned a lot about the internet this year and wanted to prove it. Thus this little app was made!~The app itself is not much, and there is definitely room for improvement, but its a time passer~ Also, its filled with pretty sounds, so all you kids who aren't on Riddlin yet will really get a kick out of this or something.
- Enter your API key* into the box, press enter key*** or submit button and then wait!
- When you get an alert with the acceptance of your special-star of an API key, you can start playing!
- Type in romaji (or if you have an IME option on your computer, you can use that) and submit for the reading. Type in english meaning** for... the antido--.. er... meaning.
- If you get it correct, The great Wakababby will vomit a disgusting, and somewhat seductive breath-ray and destroy the poorly-planned "enemy".
- If you get it wrong, you lose health. If you lose all your health, you die and are given a random message with your meager score.
- Concerning items you will see attacking, all unlocked vocabulary is attacking you and Wakababby-san. GOOD LUCK AT YOUR ENDLESS BATTLE, SOLDIER.
Its a magic series of text that allows me to get really angry when SOP laws deter my goals.
- IE: occasionally visually glitchy
- Firefox: I don't know, I'm not an elitist net-hipster.
- Other: Again, don't know, I am very unworldly.
If you feel like competing against others, which I know most of you on WK can't seem to resist, feel free to post your proudest score on here to make your peers feel less-good about themselves or something.
UPDATES AND FIXES:
- (3 Jul 2013) Fixed the Enter-key issue. One can press enter when entering in the text-box in IE, Chrome, and Firefox with ease!
- (13 Jul 2013) Cookies system to Save API key for a while, 7 days for testies at the moment, intend to lengthen if demand is strong
- (13 Dec 2013), Fixed the API update Problem. Should work okayish again now on this game too. Sorry about that guys!