- Enter your API* key in the box!
- Move with Left Arrow & Right Arrow (or A and D, if you're quirky)
- Help Wakababby-san eat the meanings and readings for the Kanji meal he hungers for ( His gut/shell is practically crying for it ;-) ).
- If you get the wrong answer, he'll puke that CRAP you just fed him. Ever 5th wrong answer you get, he has to use a little Pepto-abysmal or something because he is so sick, and all, so loses health. He also loses it if you can't find all the ingredients(meaning and reading) to his desired kanji meal. It really discourages him and you should feel bad.
- If you get the answer right 7 times in a row, you gain health.You also gain health if you get both the ingredients(both meaning and reading) for his desired kanji meal before the time runs out and he wants something else to eat.
- Every time you succeed and he desires a new meal, it rains food a little harder and faster, so eventually you do have to be careful!~
Want some sprite action? Find them in the WK Fanart thread:
/t/Wanikani-Art-Jam-anyone/306/160Feel free to contribute there too!
- I'm debating on whether to add a pause screen or not, It might make it too easy. What do you think?
- Considering adding a visual cue for when health is gained or lost, as audio might not cut it for any of our wonderful Deaf users (or people who keep their audio off) . Does WK have any Deaf dudes? I'm curious now, as its not entirely impossible, though it does seem improbable.
- 15 Aug 2013, Pause Screen added. Unlocks after initial 5 food-drops begin to fall.
- 13 Dec 2013, Fixed the API update Problem. Should work okayish again now. Sorry about that guys!